Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 8

It was already 7 pm and I had only one hour to get fully ready for the date. Antonella gave me one of her dresses and it was beautiful. My makeup was already done. I was kinda nervous because duh. I am going on a date with Neymar. Who wouldn't be nervous?

I walked downstairs with Antonella because Neymar could show up any minute. I saw Leo sitting on the couch and I think he is watching some football game. Once we walked downstairs Leo quickly looked up and just stared at me.

Ciara - What's wrong? Is it too fancy? It doesn't fit me right?
Leo - No, no, no. Everything is fine. It's just that you look too good.
Ciara - What do you mean "too good" ?
Leo - Well with that dress on he will definitely try something.
Anto - Oh I hope he does.

I just smiled. How could this even happen? From a lonely poor girl to a girl who's going on a date. I can't believe I am that lucky.

Ciara - Leo please come.
Leo - What is it Cia?

I quickly hugged him and a tear fell down.

Ciara - I am so lucky to have a best friend like you. I love you so much.
Leo - Aw Cia. I am the lucky one and I also love you very much.

I heard a something snap. I looked to Antonella and she had taken a photo of me and Leo.

Anto - Oh my god! This is too cute. It will be a useful photo.

Someone ringed the doorbell. Shit it was definitely Neymar.

Anto - Ohhhh! It's your date. Good luck Cia!
Ciara - Thanks. I'll need it.

Leo walked me to the door and whispered.

Leo - If he tries anything just call me. I'll come as fast as I can.

I just laughed and he looked at me with a serious face.

Ciara - Fine Leo. I'll call you if he tries anything.

He smirked and walked away. Here it goes. I opened the door and got out. The first thing I saw was Neymar in a tux holding flowers.

Ney - Hey girl. These are for you.

He walked to me and kissed my cheek and gave me the flowers. Then we heard someone banging into the window. We looked and saw Leo watching closely. We both starting laughing and just walked to his car. We climbed in and started to drive.

Ney - You look very beautiful Ciara.
Ciara - Thank you. You look very handsome yourself.

He just smiled at me.

Ciara - So where are we going?
Ney - It's a suprise. You'll see.
Ciara - I hate suprises.
Ney - Well this one will have to do. Oh and I was meaning to ask you something. Do you like Geri?
Ciara - What makes you say that?
Ney - Well today he kissed you and you started to blush. Is there something going on between you that I don't know?
Ciara - I only like Geri as a friend. Nothing is going on.

Okay, I totally lied. I did start to like Geri as much as I don't want to. He makes me feel nervous.

Ney - I hope so.

We talked just a little more before we were there. Well I think we were there. It was the beach.

Ciara - Why are we at the beach?
Ney - I said you will see.

We got out of the car. Neymar took my hand and led to some way. Once we walked a little bit I saw a table with candles, champagne and two plates with food. It think it was pasta.

Ciara - Oh my god that's amazing.

I jumped on him and started to yell.

Ciara - YOU ARE WONDERFUL! I can't believe you did this.
Ney - Well there was a reason why I should try so hard.

We walked to the table and sat down. I was correct it was pasta and it was very delicious if I say so myself. The champagne was perfect, It didn't have to much bubbles.

Ciara - Please tell me you made this pasta.
Ney - I did. You like it?
Ciara - I love it! You have to give me the recipe. It's amazing.
Ney - I'm glad you like it. Maybe one day I'll give it to you.
Ciara - If you I'll find it in your house. I swear this is the best pasta I have ever eaten.
Ney - Yeah you just try. So have you ever been on a date like this?
Ciara - Well this is my first date.
Ney - You mean you never had a boyfriend?! How is this possible?
Ciara - Well I don't know. I guess boys didn't think I was attractive.
Ney - Idiot boys.

For the rest of the night we just talked and laughed. I gotta say this date was amazing. I didn't expect it to be so good.

It was 12 pm already and Neymar drove me home. Even when driving we laughed all the time. I know it's not safe but he is hilarious.

Ney - Well here's your stop.
Ciara - Thanks.
Ney - Let me get you to the door.

He got out of the car then he walked around and opened the door for me. He was such a gentleman. He led me to the door and then stopped.

Ney - Thank you for today Ciara. It was amazing.
Ciara - It's me who should be thanking. I didn't have so much fun a long time ago.

Then I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He immediately kissed back. It was a quick kiss.

Ciara - Thanks again.

Then I turned around and went inside. I closed the door and sat down on the floor. This was amazing. The lights were off so I guess Leo and Anto were sleeping. But hell was I wrong because the lights suddenly turned on and there stood Leo with an angry expression.

Leo - What the hell Ciara?
Ciara - What?
Leo - Why are you home so late? It's 12:30 pm. You should of been home ages ago.
Ciara - I'm an adult Leo. I can take care of myself and I definitely shouldn't have curfew.
Leo - You know how worried I was? You didn't even pick up when I called you! I thought you were kidnapped or something!
Ciara - But I wasn't. Listen Leo. I know that you are worrying for me but I'm an adult. I can take care of myself.
Leo - Still Cia. I care for you. You should at least text me.
Ciara - What's the point? You still would of told me to go home. Listen Leo I really think I should move out.

And that's when Leo looked like he will pass out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I didn't upload anything yesterday. I got sick but I'm feeling a little better today. Jayme112234 thank you for your comment. :)