Status: Completed

True Feelings

Chapter 9

A few weeks have passed since I said that I should move out. Leo tried to convince me that I should stay and that he over reacted. Even if he haven't I would still move out. I should really live on my on. It would be cool to have a place to myself. Antonella just like Leo tried to convince me but it was still a no. Me and Neymar texted everyday. It's fun to have a new friend or should I say more than a friend. We met a few more times and we kissed a few more times. So I guess that makes us friends with benefits? Well whatever I still like him, he's a very cool guy to hang out with. I had a lot of photo shoots and when I say a lot I mean A LOT. But I gotta say I made some good money. I believe I can afford a one bedroom apartament. It would enough for me. I think I found I good but I need to listen to someone else, they could tell me something what I don't see.

I went downstairs to eat something. Leo was off for training and Anto was watching TV.

Cia - What's up Anto?
Anto - Oh nothing. Just scrolling through TV, I can't find anything good.
Cia - Well we could go somewhere when I something because I'm starving.
Anto - Oh there's some meatloaf in the fridge and I would love to get out of this house.

I laughed at her goofy expression and went to the kitchen to tear apart that meatloaf.

I can't believe I ate it all. I hope Leo didn't want it because he would be dissapointed when he got home.

Cia - So where should we go?
Anto - We could go to the park. We could chill there a bit and then we could go pick up Leo. How does that sound?
Cia - Sounds good. Let me just change.

I ran to my room and changed. I've put on some skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I quickly ran downstairs and saw Anto waiting.

Anto - That was quick. I like the jeans by the way.
Cia - Thanks. So shall we go?
Anto - Of course.

We drove to the park. I got out while Anto went to park the car. I waited for Anto at the entrence.

Cia - Took you long enough,
Anto - A lot of sport were taken.
Cia - Understandable.

So we started walking through the park and we just talked all kinds of stuff.

Anto - So listen. What the real reason your moving out? I wanna know the truth so I'll know when you lie.
Cia - I just want to live alone. It would be good for me.
Anto - Bullshit.
Cia - Uh fine. I just feel like an imposer. I hate living for free. I want that you would live alone. You would have your privacy and everything and I just feel poor and homeless.
Anto - You know that's not true Cia. Your a friend. It's awesome that you live with us and you don't have to move out because of that.
Cia - I know, I know, but still I want to live on my own. Like I said it would be good for me.
Anto - Well if you think it's a good thing then go for it, but promise me that you will visit us often.
Cia - Of course. What's the point to live here if I don't see you guys.
Anto - Don't forget that. So let's talk about your little boyfriend.
Cia - He is not my boyfriend. Were just friends.
Anto - Yeah right. You can fool Leo but not me girl.
Cia - Well fine. We did kissed.
Anto - Believe me. I saw. So you like him then?
Cia - I do.
Anto - And what about Geri?
Cia - I don't know. I think I like him too. He's a very sweet and funny person.
Anto - Don't forget handsome too. You don't have guys like that kissing you everyday. Believe me.
Cia - What?! We didn't kiss.
Anto - Don't deny it. I saw it. I have good eyes Ciara. GOOD EYES.
Cia - I understood that. Well it's a good thing your my friend and won't tell anyone you saw Gerard kissing me.
Anto - Of course I wouldn't tell. Shit look at the time. We have to hurry to go pick up Leo.

We walked slowly to the car. We might want to run but meh. He'll wait.

While Anto drove the car I got myself to think. Who do I like. Well that's easy to answer. Geri and Ney. But who do I like more? I think both of them are wonderful men but still why can't I decide. I can't just play around with both of them. Well it seems that Geri doesn't care that I'm with Neymar but still. I really need to think this through.

As we drove by the Camp Nou Leo, Ney and Geri waited. Wonder why they waited along. Maybe they wanted to keep him company. I do hope so that they here only for compay. We got out of the car and walked to them.

Cia - Hey Guys.

Neymar got a little closer and kissed me. That's a new one.

Ney - Hi Cia.
Leo - Not infront of me at least.

We both just laughed at his annoyence.

Ney - Oh shoot I left my cars keys inside. Could you wait a bit?
Cia - Sure.

He ran back inside and Leo with Anto got inside the car. Gerard got closer to me.

Gerard - Well hi Ciara. It's nice to see you.
Ciara - Hello Geri.

He seemed tensed.

Gerard - I see your with Neymar now.
Ciara- Well kinda I guess. Not officialy though.

Then he got closer to me and hugged me.

Gerard - Listen Ciara. You know that I like you. Very much I'd say. I want you to think about being with me.
Ciara - Geri. I can't just toss him away.
Gerard - And you can't toss me either.

After that he kissed me with passion. I kissed back. I know it's bad but I just I don't know anymore. He pulled away and said.

Gerard - Please consider it.

Should I consider it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks Jayme112234 for the comments!