Status: i will try to update as soon as i can. comment

Purple True

Its true

Light burn my eye lids as light from the rising sun came through a window. I hiss and turn over quickly, covering my head with my blanket. I slowly start to drift back to my very need to see dreamland when my alarm goes.

I sigh and turn off the alarm. I push the blankets of me, place my hand on my stomach and I run my hand slowly over it. I let out a slight and deep meaningful sigh. I force my aching body up and out of bed towards the bathroom. An hour later, I make my way to the kitchen table and sit down.

“Morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?” My dad says from across the table. I smile a little and take a quick sip of orange juice.

“Ok dad. Just a little tired that's all.”

“You should have just rested another day before going back to school.” He say looking at me worried.

“Dad I’m fine. If I miss one more day of school I will start to panic.” I joke a bit. He sighs and nods.

“Ok, as long as you are ready.” I just nod and eat a few bites of breakfast. “Anyways, your mom will be taking you to school.” He says, as mom walks down stairs and to the door holding her keys.

“Lets go. I’m going to be late.” She says impatiently. I finish and grab my backpack. I wave to dad and quickly make my way to the care. The faster we leave, the quicker the ride will be over. Which I’m sure my mom was thinking it too.

<3

I stand outside my first class, nervous as hell. I take a deep breath and image walls forming around me. When I feel calmer and ready, I open the door and walk into the loud classroom. The moment I step in the noise disappears. I look around the class as they look at me.

Then as quick as it stop, the noise starts up again and everyone goes back to talking. It was like I disappeared. I mentally sigh in relief and find a seat and sit down. I just kept telling myself if I keep low and quiet no one will notice. But of course that's not happened.

“Hey prego.” A girl says, and my heart stops. Why me? I slowly look up, knowing if I ignored her this situation could end worse. “What you doing in here, whore?” The girl says.

“I’m new.” I say quietly but loud enough to reach her ears. She looks at her girl, then back at me and laughs.

“No, you fat whore. I mean what are you doing in this class. Fat people go to fat school not here.” She laugh more and her girl join in, as a few snickers are heard behind me from boys. But there laughs and snickers are stopped by the teacher walking in. The girl and her friends walk past me to their seats. The leader speaks again though before she sits down.

“Stupid bitch.”

<3

I make it through the first half of the day with no more issues. At least not a word was spoken directly at me. Which relaxed me a bit.

My stomach moves and I place a hand on it to calm it down. I make my way to the lunch room quickly and as unnoticed as possible. I make my way to a few empty tables and sits in the furthest spot possible from everyone else. I pull out my already made lunch and start to munch on it slowly. A few minutes pass when the feeling of the lunchroom shifts.

Voices got quieter. People in there sits sat straighter. The room goes from loud and lively to quiet and controlled. Which made me shrink down in my chair. A moment later the doors open and an ocean of students flow in.

They skip over the food and go straight to the tables, in front of me, that were left open. They laugh and joke as they take there already set out seats. I watch as they surround the supposed center of their group. Once the whole group is seated, a few of the students who were here first, get up and sit down next to a few of the new students. One of the students who sit down is the girl who called me a bitch. She sits down in front of a guy that I couldn’t quite see but seems like one of the supposed centers of the group. As she sits down the guys arm wraps around her waist and pulls her closer. Then the guys head is on her shoulder with his face in the curve of her neck. She closers her eyes enjoying it.
My stomach acts up at the sight of her getting a hickey. I quickly get up and make my way to the door as unnoticed as I can. I almost get there when I feel eyes on my back. I quicken my steps and open the door when I hear someone say stop. I run through the door and make my way to the bathroom and hide.

I wait a few minutes and listen. When I hear no one coming after me I start to calm down. As I do, I remember why I left the lunchroom in the first place and quickly enter a stale and hunch over the toilet emptying my stomach. I rinse out my mouth and lean against the side of the sinks. I relax and slowly run my hand over my stomach to come it down. Then when i'm sure I won't throw up again, I start heading to my next class.

I get into class and sit in the front of the room. I slide down in my seat and wait for the class to start. As I wait the students who seem normal quickly make it to their seats and whisper to each other. A few moments later the more popular group walks in and take their seats in the back, like I expected. I stay hunched over my desk as class starts.

“Ok, So today we are going to move on to something you all have been looking forward to.” The teacher says. The popular students stop what they're doing and focus on the teacher now. “So now that I got your full attention, what we will be focusing on is the mating assembly.”

The moment the words leave his mouth the room explodes with cheers and laughs from the back. The normal students don't cheer but they do smile and clap. I cover my ears quickly when the noise gets too much for me. I know they couldn't be that loud but it was like all of a sudden my ears were way too sensitive to the sound. It also didn't help me, at all, that I was confused about what they were cheering about. As quickly as it started, the noise stopped and everyone was listening to the teacher again.

“So this year will be the same as any year. You will put your name with your fingerprint and blood on a paper into the mate bowl as you walk in. Then when everyone is seated the mate bowl will show the name of a dom. And well you know what happens next.” He says and everyone in back laughs except me. I look around the room and then back at the teacher. I have no clue what they are talking about. I felt like I knew but it just won't click together. I decided I might as well ask but before I could raise my hand someone else from the normal group called out first.

“What is the mating assembly for? And what are doms?” A girl about as tall as six feet ask. After she quickly asked the questions, I was really glad I didn't as the questions myself. Everyone looked at her. The teacher and the populars laugh. As the normals look at her in pity. Or was it fear for her life?

“Right I forgot we have humans who just got here after the semester started. Well I might as well explain it to you but first I must know.” He walks over to her. “Do you know about vampires?” The girl nods.

“Yea, they drink blood.” A few laughs come for the back but the teacher doesn’t seem to notice.

“What about neko’s?”

“Yes, they are humans who can change into cats…” She says slowly. You can see her brain trying to understand the connection. I know because my mind was doing the same.

“...Ok well seeing how your human brain is a bit slow let me explain… Put the two together you get four different types of vampires. You get the strong mean vampires who like to kill called Doms. And then a normal vampire who are nicer but still mean that are called Fertiles. Only different is a Fertile can give birth. Now add neko to the Dom and Fertile you get Nekom and Fekos.” As the teacher explain the girl face falls. She realize what it means, and so do I. I am not at a human school anymore. I have left my small safe town and entered the world of supernatural thing, my home town was safe from.

Rumors of this happening where true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you liked. if so comment please.

If you didn't please comment and tell me why.

:) thanks