Status: i will try to update as soon as i can. comment

Purple True

A Wall Breaks

Two days went by after that day and the tall girl never was seen again. I wanted to ask someone about her. But something told me I would ended up being the next to vanish if i did. So I said quiet and to myself not talking to anyone. As my first day I was here, I sit at the same empty table area. The popular group also had been gone for the past two days as well so it seemed safe to stay in this area. Ever since I woke this morning, I felt something was going to change.

I grab my lunch and start to open it to eat as someone sits across from me. I stop what I am doing, not looking at the person thinking it was that bitch from the first day.

“You shouldn’t sit here..” The girl guy voice said quietly. I slowly look up and it's a guy I had seen in all my classes. He had straight shoulder length black hair and very bright amazon color green eyes. He looked at me worriedly and impatiently. “Look if you don’t want to get hurt by ‘them’ then follow me.” He then gets up looking at my pleading with his eyes. I looked at him and I got this feeling I needed to trust him, so I quickly grab my stuff and walk around the table following him to a half empty table near everyone else and sit down across from him again.

Just as we sit down the doors to the cafeteria open wide. The popular group flow in just as they did the first day I saw them and now I know why. They are supernatural. They make there way to the area I was sitting like the first day as well and this time fill up all the tables, even where I was sitting. I look at the guy across from me and smile thank you to him and he nods. The normal students like the first day make their way to the group and once they do everyone relaxes and go back to talking quietly to each others.

“Thanks. You really saved me there, I’m Silver Frost.” I say quietly smiling. He smiles and nods.

“I ‘m Kyle Perkins, it's nice to finally meet you.” He say eating his lunch that was already sitting in front of him. I grab mine getting a slight kick from my stomach and smile and grab my sandwich and take a bite. I glance over to the group and look at Kyle.

“So I’m guessing you know what's going on around here don't you?” He looks at me and nods then looks around quickly then looks back at me leaning forward.
“We usually don’t talk about it but I want you to stay safe now that we are friends so I will tell you after school at my house.” I nod and keep eating, not sure if I am ready to trust this new person in my life.

<3

When we get to Kyle’s house he grabs my hand and quickly guids me upstairs and into a room and we sit on his bed. He shuts his door and goes over to his window on the other side of the room and shuts the curtains which weirds me out a bit and makes me more nervous than before we left school. He surprisingly live only two blocks from the school, so it was a quick walk. He walks over to the bed and sits across from me.

“Ok. We are safe here. So ask away.” He says smiling. I look at him for a second then the questions just come flowing out of my mouth without my permission.

“I don’t know anything. Who is that guy everyone flocks around in that group? Who is the slut that walks over to him at lunch? Why haven’t I heard of Nekoms and Fekos before?” He listens and laughs and smiles at me.

“Ok, i’ll answer those in reverse sense it's easier to explain that way lol. So, the reason you haven’t really heard of a Nekom or Feko is because only royal are them. As our teacher told us on your first day here. They are neko combined with a dom and fertile.” I nod so he knows I understand. “The ‘slut’ name is Heather Livermen and she is a neko. And she thinks that guy will be her mate. Now that guy though is a royal. So he is a Nekom and his name is Dimitri Bloodgood from the royal bloodline of the Bloodgoods who are next to take the throne.” He says simple and i just stare at him.

“He’s about to take the throne that rules over all things?” He simply nods looking at me. “Wow…… what are you?”

“Lol human like you.” He laughs and I blush and smile a bit.

“.......What happened to that girl that asked that question in class the first day?” I say after calming down and trusting Kyle enough to ask such a question. His smile disappears and he looks away and plays with the bed blanket.

“She asked a question she shouldn’t…… and we will never see her again,” He then looks at me taking my hands. “That's why i’m telling you this because I don’t want that to happen to you.” My walls breaks letting him in and I smile.

“You truly are a good friend even though we just met.” I say laughing and smiling and he laughs with me the mood lightening up. After awhile he just hang out and get to know each other. When it gets late I decide it's time to go home and my dad comes get me. Kyle walks me to his door and we say our goodbyes but before I leave he touches my arm to get my attention and I turn to him.

“Hey you remember that mate assembly that our teacher was talking about right?” He says and I nod. “Its tomorrow after lunch… i'll tell you more about that tomorrow cause it hard to explain without knowing what they are going to tell us when we all get there so i’ll help you. Just know this you half to be there tomorrow no matter what ok?!” He says looking at me seriously and i could see that he truly meant it in a ‘if you don't want to end up like that tall girl’ way.

So I nod and wave and make my way to my dad's car happy i met a nice person that I hope will not betray me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like if you have ideas of how you want to see this go tell me lol :)
Please comment even if you don't have an idea it helps me keep motivated to write more

Love you all thanks for reading <3 :)