Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 10

QUIZ START: You won against the Desians easily,
"I'll get you." Magnius warned. Then he and the rest of the Desians, disappeared in a small flash of mana, most likely returning to their ranch.
"Hey." you ask, picking the little boy back up, "You guys go with Chocolate and Cocoa. I'll take this little boy home."
"Alright. Meet up with us in front of Coacoas shop in one hour." Kratos told you. You nod, then head your separate way.
"So...little boy. What's your name?"
"Scotty!"
"Scotty? Nice to meet you Scotty. I'm Aura. Hey, which way is your house?"
"That way." he said, pointing down one street. While your walking, you hear someone say,
"Scotty?! Scotty?! Scotty!!"
"Mommy!" you set Scotty down, and he runs into the arms of a woman "Mommy!"
"Scotty! I'm so glad your safe..." she ran over to you "Thank you for helping my little boy."
"Its nothing really. I need to go."
"Bye-bye Aura!" Scotty called, waving. You wave back as you continue walking

You make your way back to the shop, just in time to see Lloyd and the others walk outside,
"Hey!" Colette called waving. After you talk for a little while, you agree to go to the Inn and spend the night. You all head to the inn, hey youve been running around all day! Once you get there you start to talk about where the next seal could be.
"How about...Thoda Island?" you suggest.
"Thoda Island?" asked Lloyd.
"Sure, I read it in a book somewhere. Its a major tourist attraction. I've been there before too."
"Anything other than that?" asked Kratos
"It's a major water based attraction. It's a geyser, it's pretty cool.... But I think I saw something that looked like an oracle stone there."
"Okay. Then to Thoda Island it is!!" said Lloyd
"He's excited again..." you say, getting a sweat drop...

The next morning, after you all wake up, you start the long walk to the H.S. You get to the H.S. and come face to face with one of G. G. Dorr's guards.
"We need your help."
"What?" asked Lloyd
"One of the Palmacosta tour agents have been captured."
"What? Who was it?" you ask.
"I believe her name was Chocolate." you all get '!'marks.
"No..." you gasp.
"Neil will inform you, at the Palmacosta ranch. We will appreciate your help."
"Fine. Lets go" said Lloyd.

After about an hour-long walk, you get to the ranch. There was a '3-pronged' fork in the rode. Other than the way you came, you could go to the left, right, or the center. But the center didn't appear to lead anywhere of any importance. You guys about to go up the center, when Neil walks down the center path.
"Please, wait." he asked
"Neil, we were about to help you." Lloyd said
"I need to talk to you." then you follow him in2 a hidden away section.
"Id...Id like you all to just leave the Palmacosta region."
"What? What about Chocolate?"
"There is something you should know..." starts Neil
"So, its a trap?" said Kratos.
"I was afraid of this..." you sigh, shaking your head.
"Of all the possibilities, the worse seems to have come true" Raine agreed.
"Kratos, Raine, Aura...what are you talking about?" asked Lloyd, confused as to what you were talking about.
"It was pretty suspicious that the Desians would just leave Palmacosta without crushing the seeds of rebellion." Raine said.
"Or just letting people walk around with the idea it would be just fine to speak out against the Desians." you add.
"Why would they do that?" asked Colette

"The Governor is working with the Desians." Even you, Kratos, and Raine get '!'marks. "I don't know what his motives are, but I know he's working with them."
"I don't care if its a trap or...whatever!!" Lloyd barked,
"We need to save Chocolate!" exclaimed Colette,
"Well, the only one here who has the right to make the decisions here is you, Chosen." said Kratos.
"Well, I'm gonna leave it up to Lloyd."
"What!? Me?!"
"Sure, I'm sure that you will make a good decision."
"The Smart decision would be to interrogate Dorr." said Kratos,

"I wanna have a talk with the General. I wanna know why he's helping these guys!"
"I thought you'd rush into the ranch." you comment,
"Not yet. I wanna know what gives Dorr the right to...!" he trailed off angrily.
"What are you going to do to the General?" asked Neil, sounding a little worried.
"Don't ask, Raines punishment is painful." said Genis, and Raine smacked him over the head.
"I want to come with you."
"No, its best if you stay here and keep an eye on the ranch." you respond.
"...Alright."