Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 11

QUIZ START: You all start walking back to Palmacosta, but its almost dark by the time you get to the H.S.
"I guess we have to rent a room for the night...." said Lloyd. You go in the building and see that weird woman again, you hear he finish.
"-alla will prosper."
"What are you praying for?" asked Colette,
"So I can save everyone." she said then she got an '!'mark, and she turned around, "Gaahh!!"
"Then we have more in common than we thought. I'm Colette." the girl introduced.
"I didn't ask for your names!"
"Sorry...um...Mrs. Assassin-"
"Its Sheena!!! Sheena Fujibyashi I'll get you next time!!" Then she disappears in a cloud of smoke.
"Thats what she said last time!" said Lloyd
"Oh well, lets rent a room." Raine suggested. The House of Salvations rooms was a large room with many different beds.

Its kinda late and you havnt gone to bed yet, your sitting on the window sill and looking out at the stars. Kratos hasnt gone to bed either,
"Aura, shouldnt you go to bed?" he asked,
"I...don't feel all that tired" you tell him, looking back.
"Why are you still up?" you ask he just shrugged, you smile a little then go back to looking at the stars; some time passes and you finally feel tired, you stand, stretch then go flop down on the bed,
"Night." you say, then fall asleep. *I do still feel the same about her. I wonder if she will...ever...feel the same about me.....* Kratos thought, it turns out he didn't go to bed because he was worried about you. He lost you once four years ago, and he doesn't want it to happen again.

In the morning, your the third one up Kratos and Raine were the to who got up before you.
"What do you think the Governor's motives are?" asks Raine, to no one in particular.
"Maybe they are forcing him?" you suggest
"Then why would he allow the city to have a militia?" Kratos asked.
"So no one would suspect anything, if that is the case..." Raine responded, soon your all off to Palmacosta once again.

When you get to Palmacosta you all go into the Generals office, but no one is home.
"Where is everybody?" asked Lloyd.
"I hear voices, coming from downstairs." said Colette
"So do I...." you agree.
"I don't hear anything...." Lloyd mumbled, a little unsure.
"If there is no one up here, we should check downstairs." said Kratos, you all walk down the stairs to see G.G.Dorr, and Kilia, talking with a Desian!!!
"When will my wife- er...when will Clara return to her original form?" G.G.Dorr asked the Desian.
"Not yet, you still haven't paid us enough gald. You've been paying us less and less!"
"This is the best I can do! The tolls, the municipal taxes, the offering to the Church of Martel. Theres no where left to squeeze more money from."
"I'm sure Lord Magnius will move the Demon Seed depending on your next contribution." the Desian told him, then he left through a hidden door in the back,.
"Father!" demanded Kilia in a whiny voice.
"Don't worry, I'll raise the taxes on the pilgrimages and-"
"What's going on here?" They both jumped in surprised, and turn to see you all standing there, Raine and Kratos looking displeased, while you, Genis, Lloyd and Colette were all shocked.
"Oh, what's the matter it looks like you saw a ghost?" Lloyd taunted.
"Uh, Lloyd? Thats a really clichéd line" Genis told him,
"Shut up Genis!"
"You...Neil where's Neil?" he demanded.
"Neil isn't here." Lloyd told the General.
"So....Neil betrayed me?" he growled, glaring at each of you one at a time.