Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 17

QUIZ START: Once everybody else wakes up you all set out for Hakonieshia Peak.
"I'm telling you, that guy had better let us through this time!!" Lloyd growled.
"No kidding." you respond. After making it to the rest stop, he allowed Colette to look at the book, and she began to read. You didn't listen to most of it, until Colette finished up the reading,
"Two towers Two...I can't read the rest of it." *Two towers...I've heard that before, but what's the other 'Two'? Two... people... places. Yeah, it was something like two places...*
"Hey, Aura, lets go." Genis said from the door,
"Huh? Oh right, coming."
"What were you doing?" asked Lloyd as you walked up the trail,
"Thinking..."
"Thats something Lloyd needs for try." Kratos grunted, shooting a look at Lloyd
"Hey!"
"..." you giggled softly, before adding, "I was thinking about what Colette read. I think I've heard it before."
"Really?" asked Colette.
"Yeah, but I just can't remember all of it."
"I got an idea!" Lloyd said, Raine gasped animatedly. "Oh knock it off!! How about we try and help you get your memories back while were traveling with Colette for regenerate the world? You usually get some of your memories back when you go through the temples, maybe traveling will help you get them back faster."

As you walked up a particularly steep part of the road, a rock under your foot slipped,
"A-ah-!" you lost your balance, falling backwards.
"--!" however you fell into someone almost right away. Their hands firmly clamping around your shoulders, keeping you up,
"...!" everyone quickly looked back,
"Th-thank you, Kratos." you tell him shakily, looking up at the man.
"..." he nodded once, releasing your shoulders, and allowing you to regain your footing on your own, "...Try to be more careful where you step." he suggested as gently as he could. You nod,
"Right." then you all continued on your way up.
It's a one day hike to the top of the Peak either way, just because of the effort you have to exert to climb. And about a half day hike down.

Once you get to the top,
"Man...I'm beat." Lloyd groaned, and the sun was setting.
"Lets set up camp before it gets dark." Colette agreed. You and Lloyd go in2 the forest and start gathering firewood, when you ask

"Lloyd"
"Yeah?" he asked picking up some large sticks.
"What did those Desians want?"
"I don't really get it...they wanted you."
"What?!" you ask, dropping all the wood you were holding...on your foot "Ow-!"
"Are you alright?" asked Lloyd,
"Ow, I'm fine, I just dropped all my firewood on my foot." you tell him as you pick it back up.
"Hahahahaha." Lloyd is laughing at you; you chuck a piece of wood at him and it hit him squarely in the stomach "Oof!!! What was that for?!"
"Lets just go." you tell him, as you finishing picking up the firewood you dropped earlier. Then you both head back for the campsites.

That night theres another dream with him...Kratos was waiting there, his figure seeming slightly translucent. You approached him,
"Your... not kidding when you say we used for b in love, are you?" you ask.
"...No... I also know that your..." he rested a hand on your shoulder, "An angel." You felt his mana going into your body and through your exsphere. Your wings burst out of your back, suddenly. You jerk your head back, staring at your wings uneasily
"...."
"...You don't feel very...normal, having wings, do you?"
"...No." you agree, shaking your head, "How did I...become an angle? Did I-" he chuckled lightly, shaking his head
"Don't worry, you didn't die."
"I see..." you sit down, gently hugging your knees to your chest and forcing your wings to vanish.
"Are you alright?" he asked.
"Yeah it just...this is al a little hard for take in."
"...I'd imagine so." he responded. You sigh,
"How...How did I become an angel?"
"That...I can't tell you. You will learn that in time; unfortunately, I can't tell you everything." Kratos responded.
"...Does the other Kratos know about this?"
"No, I'm from...the memories of your past."
"I see..." you fell quiet
"Your still pretty confused, aren't you?" Kratos asked.
"Yeah.....how will I learn the truth?"
"I can't tell you that...Because I don't really know the answer." And then, being, you wake up *Great, another confusing dream.* you think, rubbing one eye. To your surprise its only around 12 AM, you thought it would be much later.

You look around the campsite, the fire is out, but the soft light of the full moon illuminated the whole campsite *Hey...* you realize *Where's Kratos?* You stand up and brush yourself off while looking around.

You see Kratos way over by himself, looking at the stars. You walk over to him, and rest your hand on his shoulder,
"Are you o-" he turned on you, and pinned you for the ground, sword at your throat. He held the hand you had put on his shoulder firmly against the ground, leaving you unable to get up. Your heart pounded in your chest, body shaking a little. *What is he doing?!* you exclaim mentally.