Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 19

QUIZ START: Lloyd asked which way the city was. You all get a sweat drop.
"Its this way!" Genis told him in a sigh, pointing to the mountain range and canyon in the west.
"Oh yeah, I knew that!"
"Sure you did..." Kratos sighed. Lloyd gets a squiggly ball saying he was annoyed,
"Hey!!"
"Now Lloyd, save your energy for the enemies!" Raine told him.
"Fine..." then you all set out for the city, the city is: 'Asguard, City of Ruin' When you get in the city, looks a lot older than any other city you've seen.
"Man this place is OLD." Lloyd said.
"Um...we know." you tell him, he got a sweat drop, the sun is setting, and you all go to the inn for the night.
"Lets start asking around in the morning." Raine suggested.
"Fine." you all agree. When you get to the Inn, its already dark.

You, Raine, and Colette share a room. Lloyd, Genis, and Kratos share another.
"See you guys in the morning." Lloyd said as you all walk in2 your rooms. Once in your room, you all pick a bed
"I'm glad we get to actually sleep in a bed tonight." you sigh.
"Yes, traveling is enjoyable, but its nice to just settle down every once in a while." Raine agreed. "I can't wait till I can see the Asguard ruin, this will be magnificent!!" you get a sweat drop *Here we go again...*

Soon you all fall asleep, its no special dream, but this place is kinda familiar, but when you think of it, you can remember it...not looking so old...

While your sleeping you hear the door open and close. You open your eyes, Colette is gone,
"Colette?" you ask, but barely above a whisper, you don't want to wake Raine.
"Colette?" it's really weird, even though its midnight and the room is dark you can still see.
"...." there was still no response to your call. You open the door a crack and peek out into the lobby,
"Colette? Are you out there?" no luck. After getting some paper and a pencil you write a note 'Raine, if you wake up and I have not returned, don't worry. I'm just out in the city. Colette left around mid night, and I'm going to find her' you sign it 'Aura' and place it on your bed. Then you open the door and step out into the dark lobby, you close the door as quietly as you can, and tiptoe out of the Inn. It's a bit brighter outside, probably because of the moon and stars.
"Colette?" you say, a little bit louder, but not to loud you can still wake up the people of the city. You see Colette standing over by herself on a ledge that extends out over the gorge "Colette! There you are!" she turns around
"Aura! I wasn't expecting you!" you walk over to her. "Why are you up?" she asked.
"Heh, I'm a light sleeper. You woke me up when you left the room."
"Oh."
"Why are you still up?"
"I...couldn't sleep." You both stay out there for a little while when you yawn
"Maybe you should go back to sleep." Colette said.
"Alright, but you need to come back with me."
"Okay" you both walk back to the Inn, and when you get in...

"Its about time the both of you got back." that startled both of you.
"Raine." you say with a sigh.
"Why are you out here?" asked Colette.
"When Aura left the room she woke me up to. I'm glad she left a note or I would have gone out into the town as well."
"Heh. Yeah." you say. "Can we go back to bed?"
"Alright." Once you get back in the room you crumble up the note and throw it in the trash, then you all go back to sleep. It doesn't seem like very long, till your natural habit makes you wake up early.

*I gotta learn to break this habit...* you think groggily as you sit up, and get out of bed. You see Colette is gone again *What?* you open the door slightly to see her sitting in the lobby *She never used to wake up this early...* she was the only 1 up, you walk out
"Hey Colette."
"Hi Aura why-"
"I wake up early out of habit, why are you up?"
"Oh I...um...."
"You never used to wake up this early."
"I...never went to sleep."
"What?!"
"Shhh!! Please, I don't want the others to worry." you sit on the couch next to her.
"Well?"
"I...haven't been sleepy. I close my eyes, but I just can fall asleep..."
"Maybe you're just too excited about the World Regeneration." you say.
"...Yeah." she agreed with a forced smile, "Th-that's it. It must be." you know she was lying, but you didn't want to push it. Its weird, you can tell when people lie, but you don't like pushing them, you let them tell the truth when they want to.