Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 21

QUIZ START: After arriving back at the Inn, you and Colette are in your own room due to Raine studying the tablet at Linar's home. Colette laid on her bed, obviously still awake, you sat on your bed with your legs crossed.
"Hey, Aura..." Colette asked,
"Yes?" you looked over at her,
"What Harley said, about Genis and Raine....Do you think it's true?"
"You mean what he said about them being half-elves?"
"Yeah."
"...I don't know." you respond "They might be half-elves, but that's nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed of. Just because the Desians are bad it doesn't mean that all half-elves are bad. I wouldn't want to hide the fact I was different...But just one or two people thinking half-elves are good people wont change how the world thinks about them."
"Wow..." she said, you blush alittle,
"Ah--S-sorry, I don't know what came over me. It just...came out."
"But you're right." Colette sat up, looking at you with an approving smile, "People shouldn't judge all half-elves, just because of the Desians; especially if they haven't even gotten to know them. They might be nice people!"
"Yeah..." you smile slightly, then shake your head, "Let's go to sleep, I'm tired." you ask,
"Oh...right!" she agreed. You clicked off the lights, and laid down to sleep.

You wake up around midnight, finding that something felt uneasy. Colette was gone again. *What? Again?* You can't sleep not knowing where your friend is, so you get out of bed and go into the lobby,
"Colette?" she was sitting on the couch,
"Oh, Aura...why-"
"Bad feeling." you respond simply, "Colette... This is the second night you haven't gotten any sleep. What's wrong? This is the second night in a row you haven't gotten any sleep."
"Please, Aura, don't worry. I'll be fine." she told you. You were still worried, but you went back to the room anyway, knowing that you wouldn't fair well tomorrow if you didn't sleep.
"Just...don't go out into town again. Okay?" Colette smiled in response,
"Alright." You walk into your room, close the door, lay down, and go back to sleep. You wake up early the next morning, and yawn as you sit up, rubbing sleep from your eyes. You look at Colette's still-empty bed *Whats wrong? Shes never done this before ...and it's not like her to keep secrets...* you think.