Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 25

QUIZ START: "Gah. Why can't I win?!" Sheena demanded,
"Goodness and love will always win!" Genis exclaimed, punching the air enthusiastically. Lloyd got a sweat drop.
"Genis, please don't bring up that stupid Dwarven Vow!" he groaned,
"Goodness?!? What do you mean 'goodness'?! If you guys are good, then I'm good to!!" Sheena exclaimed,
"Not you too! Everyone stop saying the same thing!" Lloyd whined,
"What do you know?!" demanded Sheena, "When You regenerate the world, my country will be destroyed!! I wont let that happen...I swear!"
"Wait. What are you talking about?" asked Colette, "If I regenerate the world, everyone will be saved. Right?"
"THIS world will be saved!!" she yelled. You all go '!'marks, suddenly your head started pounding,
"Ah!!" you clutch your head in both hands and sink to your knees, your eyes screwed shut. Everyone, even Sheena got '!'marks. Kratos, almost instantly, kneeled next to you, he put a hand on your shoulder,
"Aura...Aura are you alright? Can you hear me?" he asked. Your hands were clamped firmly over your ear, because you were hearing voices. Loud voices. Pounding through your ears and screaming in your head so loud you could hardly hear anything.
"Ah..." You were hearing loads of things at once. It was so loud...if you didn't go deaf, your ears would be ringing for a year! "...To...loud...ah...!" you groan. All the voices were 'talking' at once, you couldn't hear anything clearly. But you did catch a few things.

"You can't do that! It doesn't make any sense!!"
"Why shouldn't they be allowed to see one another? They both vie for the same Mana!"
"The Mana flow affects them both! One side flourishes, and the other parishes! It's not right!"
"How can you just let that happen?!"
you're starting to sweat. The voices keep getting louder and louder, and your head is hurting more and more.

"Now's my chance...." Sheena muttered. She turned and ran,
"Stop!!" Raine yelled "Who are you?! So your not alone?!"
"'This world'? What did she mean?" asked Lloyd. The voices suddenly stopped, it was finally quiet. Except for the almost mute sound of blowing wind. But your ears were ringing like crazy. Slowly, your head stopped hurting.
"A-ah..." you slowly pull your hands from your ears. All you heard was the sound of blowing wind. No more voices, no more headache *That...was weird...* you think.
"Are you ok?" asked Lloyd.
"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Kratos helped you stand, and you wipe sweat from your forehead with your sleeve while the Mercenary looked the way that the girl had run.
"That girl...is she..." Kratos muttered, accidentally a bit to loud. You all look at him,
"Do you know her?" asked Genis,
"...No. Lets get out of here." Kratos responded *This world? That sounds familiar... W-w...What was with those voices? Where did they come from...? What the hell is going on!?*

"Hello? Aura?" someone tapped your arm; you come back to reality with a shock
"Huh?" Genis was standing right next to you.
"We're leaving now."
"Oh, right." Once you get outside Colette falls backwards, Lloyd caught her
"Colette!"
"It's the Angel Toxicosis again," Raine said. "We should hurry and let her rest."
"Are you okay?" asked Lloyd,
"I'm sorry to trouble everybody again..." Colette sighed,
"Don't worry about that but-" started Lloyd. She tried to stand on her own, but then she and Lloyd fell over.
"Owwww!!" Lloyd exclaimed, scuffing his hands and knees on the rough stones despite his gloves and pants. *Wait...why didn't Colette say 'ow'? Didn't she hurt herself?* you think.
"What are you doing Lloyd!? Are you okay Colette?" Genis asked. She looked up then zoned out.
"Colette? Wh...what's wrong? Did it hurt?" the little elf asked, "Did you hurt yourself?"
"N-no! I'm fine. Heh...I just blacked out for a moment."
"We should set up camp." Kratos suggested. Everyone agrees. But while your helping, you get the feeling that... something bad happened here a long time ago, and you just can't shake it...