Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 27

QUIZ START: You wake up early in the morning, Kratos had fallen asleep (a little wase away from you) your head didn't hurt any more, and you sit up. You rub your eyes, and think about the memories that you got back yesterday. *Martel...wait. Is she the same as the goddess Martel? No...* once everyone else woke up, you all start heading back towards Luin. You took the walk slightly slower today, ready for a small break from your rushed travels.
"Oh, Aura. Does this place look familiar to?" asked Colette curiously.
"Well...not really familiar... The farthest back I can remember is four years ago. well, and some other little bits and pieces lately. But first thing I remember is waking up by Lake Umacy." you nod towards the place in the distance where the lake sat.
"You woke up near Lake Umacy?" Kratos questioned,
"Yes... Though I'm not sure how I go there." you responded.
"Where are you from?" asked Lloyd,
"I..." you pause, then admit reluctantly, "I don't know. I've never really thought about it before, but...I don't know where I'm from." noting how your voice was beginning to drop with slight depression, the Professor spoke up,
"Don't worry." Raine told you, "With all the traveling we are doing, were bound to find your hometown at some point. The journey of regeneration stretches all over Sylvarant."
"You're right... Thanks Professor." you tell her with a small smile. Even though you didn't know if it was true, just hearing someone trying to comfort you was enough to make you feel better. Its a little after noon when you get to Luin. What you see, you can't believe...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry this chapter is so short -_-;;