Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 39

QUIZ START:
"Say, Kratos. Can I talk to you for a second?" asked Sheena.
"...I suppose." As Kratos stepped away to talk to Sheena, Lloyd got some wood from the pile that had accumulated at the edge of the clearing. You helped set up the wood, and Genis set it aflame. Colette smiled at you, and she walked over and sat next to you. She whispered,
"I heard what you and Sheena were talking about in the woods." you blush, stiffening.
"Y-you did?!" The blonde smiled and nodded her head slowly.
"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. Kratos really is a nice guy." you blush like crazy. It was bad enough with just Sheena knowing; now Colette knew too!

After a little while Sheena and Kratos returned to the fire, though neither seemed to have found the discussion to be much of a bother. The Mercenary took the space next to you while Sheena sat on the other side of the fire. She smiled and winked at you. You felt a drop of sweat slink down the back of your head. Kratos looked at you curiously,
"Ah..."
"Don't ask." you respond, even before Kratos could finish his question.
"Alright."
"I'll cook, I'll cook." Colette volunteered, "Sheena, would you help me?"
"What? Me...?" she scratched the back of her head, "Sure, okay."
The two made a simple meal of beef and fried rice for dinner. After the meal was finished Lloyd and Genis made a game of flicking extra bits of vegetables and rice into the fire. You'd missed the explanation of the rules, but by the looks on their faces Genis appeared to be winning.

Later that night, as you finally fell asleep, you glimpsed what you could guess was a memory. Kratos, Yuan, along with that blonde boy and girl with green hair were huddled around a large fire, you sitting next to Yuan. Snow covered the ground all around you, a few trace flakes fluttering down form the sky every now and then.
"Brrrrr!! Its freezing!" said the blonde boy, crossing his arms (like you do when your cold) his outfit didn't have sleeves "Aura, how do you get used to this?"
"I grew up in the snow and cold." 'you' respond, with a sweat drop. The other girl stood,
"I'll be right back." she said and walked away.
"So, how far until the Ice Temple, anyway?" asked Yuan, his cape wrapped around him like a blanket
"Maybe another days walk?" 'you' responded, "It depends on how long it takes--- Us! Ah!"
"What is it?" asked Kratos, worried. 'You' sprung up, pulling at the bottom of your shirt,
"AH! Cold, cold, cold, cold!" 'you' exclaim. The green headed girl was laughing. She was behind where 'you' were sitting earlier.
"Martel, what did you do?" asked Mithos.
"Hahaha. I put snow down Aura's shirt." Yuan and the others laughed lightly. Soon all the snow is out of 'your' shirt.
"Martel!"
"Haha. I'm sorry Aura! I couldn't help it!!" she said. 'You' scooped up a hand full of snow, throwing it towards her and hitting her square in the face. She looked at 'you' confused. 'You' shrug 'your' shoulders in a non-convincing way,
"I couldn't help it...?" A massive snowball fight ensues. Everyone gets involved, even Kratos and Yuan. You woke up about half-way through the snowball battle.