Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 45

QUIZ START: After returning inside you all sat down together for a quick, simple dinner. After which, Lloyd asked Kratos of the two could train,
"...I suppose." he responded simply, standing from where he'd sat on the edge of his bed.
"Alright! I'll show you how much I've improved." Lloyd smirked happily. The two walked outside together, not long after you heard the sound of swords clashing, and Kratos correcting Lloyd on his technique.
"You look a little pale, Aura." Raine voiced, causing you to turn your attention back to her, "Are you feeling alright?"
"Ah--y-yes, yes I'm fine." you assure with a weak smile, "I used a lot of energy in spell training...I'm just really tired."
"Perhaps you should go to sleep soon, then. We've got a long day ahead of us tomorrow."
"Yeah...I know." you agree, "I will."
"It sounds like the training was worth it." Sheena commented, offering you a cup. "What did you learn?"
"Kratos taught me Aqua Edge." you respond, "Oh--what is this?" you noticed that it lacked the strong coffee smell.
"Just hot chocolate," Sheena responded, "But I made it my way, special. It's got cinnamon in it."
"Cinnamon?" Genis asked,
"Give it a little spice, y'know."
"That sounds different." Colette commented, "I thought you were supposed to put marshmallows in hot chocolate." while Colette and Sheena talked about marshmallows and what else to add to hot chocolate, you sipped at the drink Sheena gave you. The cinnamon gave the cocoa a bit of a unique flavor, and you thought it tasted nice.

After you'd finished your cocoa, stars were appearing in the sky. Kratos and Lloyd were still training, now by the light from the boathouse instead of sunlight.
"Alright, I'm going to sleep." you announce,
"Goodnight. See you in the morning." Colette told you with a kind smile. You headed up to the room, and went to sleep.