Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 7

Quiz Start: You all get back to Triet when the sun is about half-way set. You're in the room you were in before, Colette in the one next to you, Raine and Genis sharing the room after that, and Kratos and Lloyd sharing the room on the first floor.

With Lloyd And Kratos: Lloyd was sitting at a desk in the room, while Kratos watched the sun finish setting. A candle was sitting on the corner of the desk, making it easier to work. The boy made to small sticks out of wax, and inserted them both into separate key holes in Aura's locket, when he pulled them out he was...confused.
"Huh?" he mumbled while looking closely at the wax key model. It was a normal key, sure, but there were small engravings all over it.
"What are you doing?" asked Kratos, even though he already knew.
"I'm trying to make two keys for Aura, but the keys are a lot more complex than I thought." Kratos took one of the wax models from the table and examined it, carefully turning it over in his hands *I was right, this is a spell, even if Lloyd puts in all the engravings, the locket still won't open.*
"Maybe you should wait till morning, if you are going to make the keys. If you stay up to late tonight, we will have to wait till noon tomorrow to get going." Kratos told him, carefully setting the wax model back on the table.
"Very funny." Lloyd grumbled sarcastically. Later that night, Kratos went to bed, but Lloyd, being stubborn, continued working. You, Raine, Genis, and Colette were already asleep.

IN DREAM: You see those two figures again, but again, you can barely make them out. One of them told you
"Your locket won't open without the right keys."
"Yuan?" The figure, who you are guessing is Yuan, nodded his head.
"You put a spell on the keys before you gave them to us, even the best imitation won't open the locket." said the other figure.
"Kratos?!" you exclaim.
"Yes. We were friends a long time ago. You hated your past, and lost your memory." he told you. You were too confused to make sense of any of this, you hold your head in your hands as you tried to think.
"So...that's how I knew you both, before you told me who you were?"
"That's right. You hated all the things you had done, so you forced yourself to forget them." Yuan told you. Before you could ask anything else, you woke up. The sun was rising, you were panting, sweat dripping down your face again.
"What the--?" you mumble, wiping your forehead on the back of your arm.

You couldn't get back to sleep, so you kicked off the cover, still damp from your sweating, and went out to the dock again. You just started thinking. *Could that have actually have been the truth? No it couldn't be....could it?* You decide to just to shake it off. Then you decide to go back to the inn and wait for everyone else to wake up. Kratos is the next 1 up.
"Hello Aura." You were so buried in your own thoughts, and barely heard him
"Huh? Oh, hi." He cocked his head to one side, confused as to your quick response.
"Something wrong?" Inside, you're fighting with yourself over whether or not you should tell him. Then you decide not to...yet anyways.
"No. I was just thinking..."
"About...?" *Why does he care?* you think. But not to be rude, you say the first thing you could think of,
"About what will happen when Colette regenerates the world." You could tell by the way he was looking at you that he doubted that was the truth, but before he could ask you what you were really thinking about, Genis strolled out of his room, closing the door quietly behind him.
"Morning guys." he said, walking down the stairs.
"Morning... Who do you think will be up next?" you ask, doing a rather obvious and sloppy job of getting off the weird subject you had been discussing earlier. Kratos could tell by your words, you didn't want to talk about whatever was troubling
"Raine." Genis responded, Kratos doesn't say anything, although he kept glancing at you every now and then. After a few more minutes, someone else woke up...Genis was right. Raine walked out of the room she and her brother had shared
"Ok, I say...Colette will be the next 1 up." says Genis.
"Duh." you tell him, smiling a little. A few minutes later, none other than Colette came out of her room. You all wait for a while longer, as in an hour.
"Uuuuggggg. I can't take it! I'm waking Lloyd up." you volunteer.
"Good idea. We should be going soon." Kratos agreed. You walk in the room that Lloyd and Kratos shared. To find Lloyd asleep in a chair, using the desk as a pillow. He was holding your locket in one hand, and a few wax key molds were sitting on the table. You shake him
"Lloyd. Lloyd! Come on Lloyd nobody can sleep that hard!!" well apparently, he can sleep that hard. You were going to resort to beating him up, or yelling, when you get a better idea. You walk over to one of the beds, and pull a feather out of the pillow. After walking back over to Lloyd, you start tickling his nose.
"Aahhh...aaaahh...AAAHHH-CCHHOOOOO!" he sneezed, sitting straight up in the chair
"Wake up! We need to get going!"