Tales of Symphonia Story, Sylvarant Chronicles (1)

Tales of Symphonia Story 9

QUIZ START: As you cross over a bridge towards the Governors place, you see a man with blonde hair, and a young girl with blonde hair. They are both talking to a little boy, they tell the boy that his mother would be fine, then they go into a large building with guards around the door. The little boy left.
"Who was that?" asked Lloyd, to no one in particular.
"That was Governor General Dorr (he'll be called G.G.Dorr because it's quicker to type) he's a great man." said an old woman. You all go into the building you saw G.G.Dorr go into earlier.
"Hello. Are you here to enlist in the Palmacosta army?" he asked, he was standing behind a long desk, that girl at his side.
"No, we came to look at the Book of Regeneration." Lloyd explained,
"What?"
"Colette here is the Chosen of Mana." Genis told them.
"Governor," started the other man that was in the room,
"Yes. The Chosen was just here. How dare you defy that name! Guards!" orders G.G.Dorr. Then a handful of guards show up behind you all *Oh man...* you think nervously.

Then Colette stumbled back and fell over. As soon as she landed on the ground, her wings popped out of her back.
"^gasp^ Father, look at her wings! She's like an angel!" said the girl, pointing to Colette
"W-wait! This girl before us is none other than the chosen!" said Neil.
"I'm so sorry. Someone came before and said they were the chosen, so we gave them the book." G.G.Dorr added.

You all left, slightly crestfallen upon hearing you couldn't get what you needed.
"Hey, those guys from before... I think they were the people imitating us!" you realize.
"What?" asked Colette,
"You're probably right..." Kratos agreed. You sigh
"But where did they go anyway...?" you ask
"Hmm...." Lloyd mumbled, thinking.
"I believe they said something about 'Hakonieshia Peak'" Kratos told you thoughtfully.
"Its almost dark. We should rent a room at the Inn." Raine suggested, you all agree. After speaking briefly, everyone goes to sleep for the night.

When you wake up the sun was rising, yeah you wake up early, but this was earlier than normal. You roll onto your other side, and try to go back to sleep. But no use
"Huh...wonder why I can't sleep...oh well." after climbing out of bed, you leave a note saying you were going to the dock. You left the Inn as quietly as you could, when you get out you look at the sunrise you start to think about why those people were impersonating you. Soon the sun has fully risen *Better be getting back...* and you go back to the inn, to find that no one else is up. *...* You wait, for afew minutes, then Kratos walked out of his room, closing the door behind him.
"Morning..." you say "...Why do you think those people were impersonating us?"
"I don't know." he responded. "I can only guess it was for fame and recognition... but thats just speculation." In the span of the next 2 hours, every one else woke up and you leave the Inn. After asking some people in town if they know where Hakonieshia Peak is...
"Go north, till you reach a House of Salvation, then go west." a man, an 'Adventurer', informed all of you.
"Thank you." then you all head out. Its a long walk, but you make it to the H.S. before the sun completely sets. (House of Salvation, I don't wanna type it out every single time)

After 1 nights stay, you leave and go towards Hakoniesea Peak. After about an hour, you get there, and go in2 the small house next to the pathway. You see an old man with a lot of junk piled up all over the house's single room. (skipping the talking 1: cause they talk a lot and 2: I don't remember everything they said, this is the very end of the 'conversation')
"I really want the Statue of Spiritua displayed in the H.S." said the old man,
"What!? Thats outrageous!" said Lloyd.
"But what can we do?" you ask, and you all walk out of the house, seeing no point in staying.
"Whoever hates that guy, say 'I'." Genis asked.
"I." every one responded in unison. While leaving, you see a group of people gathered in one small area, you walk over to them
"Hey, what's going on?" Lloyd asked 1 of the people.
"Its best to stay away from Palmacosta now." a man told you,
"Why?" asked Genis.
"The Desians are headed there now." said a woman,
"This is not gonna end well..." you mutter.
"Let's go!" said Colette, and you all rush to get there as fast as you could, it takes you about 4 hours, but you get to Palmacosta in good time.

You rush to the town square, and see the Desians have set up a gallows, and are going to hang Cocoa!!!
"Why isnt the city militia doing anything?" you ask worriedly.
"Most of them are out on training exorcizes right now." responded a man
"Why am I not surprised?" muttered Genis. Then Chocolat runs past you
"Mom!" (I forgot to put in the part where you met her and her mom, you need to play the game) She ran up to the gallows
"Stop woman." ordered a Desian "If you interfere, we will make you suffer in ways that will leave you begging for death!"
"Bastards." you curse softly. Lord Magnius strolled up to the Gallows,
"Its Magnius, from the Eastern Ranch!" a man said. Magnius turned on the man, and grabbed him by the neck, picking him up.
"!"
"Thats LORD Magnius, vermin!" he squeezed the mans neck tighter and tighter until there was a loud crack. You gasp, a shiver running up your spine as he dropped the dead man to the ground. Magnius had broken that mans neck. He jumped up to the platform, and is about to order Cocoa, Chocolats mom, to be hung, when a little kid starts throwing pebbles at him.
"You....disgusting little vermin!" he exclaimed, jumping down. He started walking towards the little boy, probably with every intention of killing him. The boy started to run but tripped, and fell. You quickly get in between the boy and Magnius, while casting 'Fire Ball' and Lloyd uses 'Demon Fang' from where he was waiting over near the Governors place.
"Stop right there!" he demanded. Both attacks make direct hits on the Grand Cardinal,
"Aaahhhh!" Magnius yelped, holding his injured side. You quickly pick up the little boy and run back over to Lloyd, you kneel on the ground and set him down,
"Are you ok?" you ask.
"Uh-huh." he said, nodding. Raine ran up to you, as you stand up
"Lloyd, Aura, stop. Do you want this city to turn into the next Isealia?" she demanded,
"This is different!" Lloyd argued "This city doesn't have a non-aggression treaty with the Desians."
"You!" exclaimed a Desian, the little boy was clinging to your leg, scared. "Your wanted prisoner's numbers 0074 and 0075. Lloyd Irving, and Aura Asakura!" he said.
"This is perfect!" exclaimed Magnius, standing straight, "Once I take that Exsphere from you and take Aura to our leader, I will become leader of the 5 Grand Cardinals! Get them!!" A Desian Wizard dashed forward and casts the spell 'Fireball' Genis quickly rushes in front of you and Lloyd, and cast his reflecting move. The 'Fireball' didn't even scratch him.
"Amateurs." Genis said simply, walking away,
"You bastard!!" Magnius screamed at the Wizard "Can't you do anything right?! Forget it; I'll take care of this woman first!" Magnius gives the signal, and the floor is dropped.
"Stop!" you yell at him,
"No!" exclaimed Colette. She ran forward and threw her Chakaram, cutting the rope, and freeing Chocolates mom.
"What the--?" the half-elf exclaimed, confused. Kratos rushed at Magnius, and slashed him across the chest with his sword. Magnius fell to the ground, clutching his wound.
"Let us respect the wishes of the Chosen." Kratos told him, taking a slight step back while sheathing his sword,
"She is the chosen?" asked a man...looking at you.
"The chosen herself has come to save us!" said another. Also looking at you. A huge sweat drop fell down your head,
"Not Me....!!" you groan. Colette smiled at you,
"Don't worry, Aura. We know who the real Chosen is." you smile a little, nodding.

When the two Desians who had been guarding the Gallows ran forward. You have to fight them, but easily beat them. They were pathetic, truthfully, at fighting.