Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Death.

The blade hit the floor with a few clanks before it all fell silent once more, my breathing was rapsy and my hands were shaking. The metallic taste stained my lips as I stood over the body, his eyes still open as he bled out.

It was the second attempt on my life in less then 24 hours, the first guy tried to shoot me with a rifle and the second guy tried to take me on hand on hand combat. It didnt end well for him, tilting me head I licked the rest of the blood from my lips and knelt down to him.

A few more seconds and he would be gone, my hand reached into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper. It was a list of name, my name was at the top for twenty five thousand dollars. Next was Derek hale, Peter hale and a few other random names. Standing up straight I scanned to the bottom on the list, Parrish for five thousand dollars.

Narrowing my eyes I stared at his name, why would Parrish be on a supernatural death list. The last time I saw him, he was transferring to beacon hills. Leaving me to deal with everyone else at the station and their fuck ups, groaning I reached for my cell and dialed his number.

"Eve?" His voice was slightly groggy and yet still sexy in my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." I spoke as I started walking back to my house.

"What's going on, I haven't heard from you in a few weeks."

My smile faded, he was right on that. I had been so busy recently with keeping track of things, I had forgotten to call him.

I let out a soft sigh "Has anyone attempted to kill you recently?"

There was shuffling and I could hear his heart rate speed up slightly, he cleared his throat."Why, what do you know?" I could hear the urgency in his voice, lowering my head I stopped walking and stared at the concrete below my feet. It was never even, they always screwed up some how.

They never even fixed it when the trees started to ruin it, I let out another pushed sigh and looked at the sky. Clear blue, the stars were bright and shining. It was something beautiful.

"I'll be In the area tomorrow morning," I started walking again. "I will call out for a few days, so be ready cow boy I'm coming to visit." Quickly I hung up the phone and entered my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know as of yet where I am going with this.