Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Eleven Years.

The screams echoed in my mind, my mother pleading for me to stop and my father running to grab a weapon, something to put me down with. When I stood up straight from my sister body, the blood trickled down my chin. It dripped from my the tip of my shard claws, and smoothly glided its way down my throat.

My mother sat on the floor, "Eve please don't do this." She begged me, she pleaded for her life. It was exhilarating as my feet padded across the room to her, my fingers itching to rip her throat wide open.


"Eve."

I blinked and looked at Jordan, he held a cup of coffee in his hand a few inches away from me, waiting for me to grab it. Slowly I reached out with shaking hands and noticed the weird look he was giving me, quickly I gained my composure and sent him a soft glare.

"Don't worry, Beacon hills may be strange but its a safe place."

Taking a deep breath I nodded and drank my coffee, I wasn't here to relive my demons or dig up old bones. I was here to find out why there was a list of people to be murdered with a prize.

"So," I cleared my throat. "Any leads on these lists?" I watched him as he sat down with his coffee, his green eyes slightly off in the distance.

"Why are you on the list Eve?" His eye scanned me as I watched him, I should have expected this question. "Why are you the first one on the list?"

I took another sip of my coffee and smiled, placing the coffee on the desk while watching him. "Why deputy Parrish, why are you on the lost at the very bottom?" My voice held sarcasm but intrest, if he was supernatural I never knew. Which means he probably didnt know either.

It was a stare down, who was going to crack first and what was going to be said. But neither of us cracked, neither of us gave in. Instead Parrish stood and told me to follow him onto the sheriffs office, I obediently followed in search of some answers.

"How can I help you two?" Sheriff looked at us both, Parrish shut and locked the door behind us while shutting the blinds. I watched the sheriff place down his pen and sit up straight.

My eyes went from him to Parrish who places the list on the desk, pointing at my name. My heart went into my throat as he stared at his, I could see the wheels moving behind his eyes. He was starting to put two and two together.

He rubbed the crease between his eyes and sighed heavily, "Alright," He leaned back and looked at me.

It want long before they found the bodies, the massacre I left behind. They searched the whole house and property in search for me and the murderer, I stayed in a tree for about seven hours before it was clear and I was able to move on.

My clothes stained with blood, my mind racing, what happened? Who and what was I? Why did I do this to my family?


"Eve..."

The sheriffs voice pulled me from my thoughts and I looked around the room, slightly confused. Jordan was gone and the door was shut, my hand gripped the seat tighter. My eyes narrowed, when did I sit down? Taking a deep breath I looked at the sheriff, he was leaning back with his arms crossed and a frown on his face.

"Eleven years," My eyes widened, "You haven't changed one bit." My breathing became faster, I should run.

He leaned forward with a smile on his face and my head tilted to the side,he was freaking out, or calling in for back up. He was happy. Letting out a breath I slowly released my grip on the chair, my nails retracting back to their normal color and size.

"Alright, everything else doesn't matter right now." He stood. "What matters is finding the person who made this list." He walked around to the front of the desk and looked at me. "Also, people might freak out if they see shining silver eyes."

My eye lids slammed shut and I took a deep breath, once I opened them again he gave me a quick nod and stood up from leaning on the desk.

"Why...your not... I don't get it." I was at a loss of words, he wasnt scared.

"Eve, the things I have seen and dealt with would change any mans perspective on life." He placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled "You'll be staying with deputy Parrish until this is all figured out kiddo."

I gave him a quick nod before I stood and walked out if his office with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jordan is Parrish, that is his first name.

I have no idea who I want her to be with, plus bare with me because I have no re caught up with season four.I just bought and rewatched season three. So bare with me.

Who should she be with?
Parrish
Derek
Stiles
Peter.

Seriously help me out...please.

I know what she is. She is different. But I won't spoil it, Scott will though.