Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Fire.

Jordan's apartment wasnt that special, it was a decent size and in a sort of manor - pretty. The walls were an egg white, painting hung from every corner, most were abstract. The floor was rug up until you reached the bath room and the kitchen, the living and kitchen were attached with an island separating them. The bathroom was plain and the bedroom was nothing special.

"Typical guy pad." I muttered as I dropped my bag to the floor, it landed with a soft thud.

It wasnt long before Parrish was standing in the door way of the bed room, his arms crossed as he leaned against the frame of the door. I only peered at him from the corner of my eye as I walked over to Hus bed and took a seat, my whole body floated as I felt the water rush around on the bed.

"Dude seriously?"

A smirk played at his lips and I shook my head, slowly I stood up and grabbed my bag as I pushed past him for the couch.

"I'll take the couch, sleep on the bed." He pointed over his shoulder towards the bedroom and I shook my head, there was no way I would sleep on water. If I had a nightmare I would end up drowning my self from popping the bed.

"The couch is fine play boy." I took a seat and crossed my legs. It was the after noon and I hadnt slept in two days, I let my head lull back allowing me to stare at his ceiling. It was plain white with green dots all over the place, shaking me head I sat up and patted my legs.

"Alright, let's get working." Grabbing my bag I pulled out a few guns and three blades, placing them on the table I also grabbed the lost and placed it along side everything. "How did they try to kill you?" I spoke with out looking at him.

He cleared his throat causing me to look at him, his eyes starting hard at the table as he thought about it. "I woke up tide to my steering wheel." I leaned forward placing my full attention on to him.

"I was set on fire."

My jaw slightly dropped, they killed him, they set him on fire and yet he was standing in front of me. Slowly I stood and walked around the table, my eyes scanning over everything as I reached my hand out and gripped his.

"What about you?" He asked in a smooth tone, my hands were running along his, giving me every angle to make sure he was really alive.

"Rifle and combat." I muttered as I ran my hand across his cheek, "I killed them both." Taking a step back I looked to the ground, I wasn't proud that I killed them. I had to in order to survive.

Jordan gave me a nod with out question, to think I was the highest on the list and he got the worst death. It made me want to hug him, but I pushed the feeling aside and cleaned my throat while grabbing my gun.

"Well, introduce me to the town deputy Parrish." I gripped his hand and smirked causing him to roll his eyes. "I must meet everyone." I raised my arms with his and smiled as he shook his head, dragging me out of the apartment and oner to the squad car.