Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Safe

When I awoke, it was morning and I was still laying on the floor. My hands hurt but they were almost healed and the bleeding had stopped, slowly I tried to move my body to an upright position but it felt like my whole body was stiff. One of the many reasons I hated sleeping on the floor.

"Holy shit."

Another groan escaped my lips as I heard Jordans voice and soon footsteps, he was next to me in a few seconds lifting me from the floor.

"So your saying they got into the house and attacked, did you get a good description of them?" He pulled out his note pad and I rolled my eyes, I just told him what happened and he thinks I stared at their faces.

"Because I'm really going to remember what they look like, right after they tried to murder me."

Jordan sighed as he placed the pad down and lowered his head, he probably felt guilty for not being here. But what could he have done, we don't know what he is, hell, I don't even know what I am.

"I'm sorry, I should have been here." His hands rubbed his face as my eyes wondered to the floor, it was a huge blood stain on a white rug.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry for ruining your rug." The words flew from my mouth before I could stop it, Jordan looked at the rug and then back at me before shaking his head.

"You are more worried about that? You should be worried that youre not safe here."

"Stop being dramatic, I'll be fine."

But he didnt listen, Parrish had gotten up and started making phone calls; he called the sheriff and a few other unknown people. So I just sat on the couch as my body slowly healed, my mind racing as to why it took me so long to actually fight back and to the fact that two teenagers kicked my ass easily.

"I hate hunters..."
It wasnt long before we pulled up to a large building, it looked vacant except for the few cars and motor bike that sat in the parking lot. Parrish parked the car and let out a sigh, he want moving so I didn't move.

"You know I can't handle myself deputy, two teenagers aren't going to put me down." My voice was soft as he looked over to me, his blue eyes soft and I send him a smile.

"You've never worn a vest have you?"

My eyes narrowed as I looked at him, he was staring at me with a hard look and I couldn't look away. He was right how ever, I never wore a vest even though I should have. Im reckless and don't think.

"So tell me, who are you tossing me off to?" A smirk played at my lips as he slowly rolled his eyes. It was cute. Way to cute. Signing I ran my fingers through my hair and moved my foot to rest on the dashboard, Parrish gave me a dirty look but I didnt budge.

"Good people, let's go." Pushing my feet off the dash he stepped out of the car while grabbing my bags.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments and con crit is always welcome. I do know that a lot of people don't like to comment, don't know what to comment or just don't have time. But even a small "youre doing great" or "update" gives me a boost. If you feel I'm falling off, don't be afraid to tell me. I write for myself but also for the readers. :)