Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Loft.

I took a deep breath as I stood in the middle of an empty loft, Parrish had dropped me off and gotten called in for some work that needed to be done. At this moment I was missing my normal life job, I wasnt missing the supernatural life one bit. Crossing my arms I let out a small shiver, it felt weird, the whole loft just gave me the ridiculous creeps.

"Who are you?"

My head snapped in the direction of the voice, a tall well built man in a v-neck stood at the door. I was so spaced out that I didn't even hear it open.

"Eve." My eyes followed his movement, soft quick steps into the loft. His chest high and his eyes scanning over my body. I didnt like it one bit, but I knew I was invading his territory. It wasn't long before he took a few long strides in my direction, he was only about a foot a way.

"Why are you here?" His voice was contemptuous as he spoke, my eyes narrowed as he watched my every movement.

"Who are you?" I crossed my arms while I sent him a hard glare, he surely wasnt expecting me to answer a question with a question.

It was a stare down, an uncomfortable stare down until the door opened once more bringing in three more people. Neither of us looked away as we waited for an answer from one another, the other three stood silently.

"Peter, leave the woman alone." One of the boys spoke causing the guy names peter to look at him, the look of annoyance all over his face.

"Peter Hale?"

His eyes were on me as I took a step sideways, he was on the list. So that meant, if he lived here then someone would be after him. Which would lead them to me and I would be fighting for my life all over again. Good job Parrish.
"So your Peter Hale?" I leaned forward getting a good look at him, I went to school with him and Derek as a kid. After eleven years he looked pretty handsome. "So where's your mother? Why did they tear the Hale house down?"

He was standing now, pacing slowly staring into the open space. Scott, Lydia and stiles were sitting next to me as I waited for his answer.

"My sister died in a fire, the house was nothing but burnt memories." His voice was low but it wasnt painful, he had gotten over this a long time ago.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, Peter turned into a V-neck maniac and tried to change Lydia. He was the one who changed Scott and hes crazy." My eyes were wide as Stiles spoke, not even caring that Peter looked like he was ready to rip his throat wide open.

"Where's Derek?" I finally spoke up, once more pulling all eyes on me. Scott, Lydia and Stiles frowned but told me that he was okay and at the vet clinic, then explained to me who the vet was and what he did besides being a vet.