Status: Thoughts?

Drown My Demons.

Home.

Everything was the same, it was left untouched and was allowed to gather dust as the years went on. The couches were still in the same spot, there was still blood splatters on the walls and the floors;the images of my family flashed through my mind. Their bodies on the floor after I killed them, sighing I made my way upstairs to take a better look around.

I was surprised they never tore the house down or even cleaned it out and sold it, but who would want to buy or build on a property that a family was killed on.

My fingers lingered on the railing, the wood was cold and filled with dust. Most likely leaving a print behind, but that wouldn't matter-they never came around anymore.

The walls were still lined with pictures, my claw marks still resting near my bedroom doors. I ran my fingers over them and frowned, my very first turn and I went crazy. Blood crazy. My parents bedroom door was still open along with my sisters, there were still presents sitting on the bed. Some they had never gotten to me because I went to bed early that night.

Slowly I entered my parents room and took a look around, untouched like everything every thing else. Taking a seat on the bed it let off a small groan as it hadn't been used in eleven years, my hand glided over the present as I looked at it. Sighing I gripped the blue and purple paper and pulled, it tore with ease.

Once it was fully unwrapped I sat looking at the one thing I wanted, it was a book on mythology.

Something I was studying in class, I had gotten so into it that I wanted to learn more. So I begged my parents. I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I held the book against my chest, taking a deep breath I grabbed for the other present and pulled it close to me. This one was different.

Slowly I unwrapped and looked at the file in front of me, it was my birth certificate, where I was born, but with no parents name. The next file was adoption papers, along with a note.

She's special, so take special care of her and never hide this from her.

My head hung low as I looked at the papers, it just made me feel worse. Rubbing my eyes I slouched forward and groaned, nothing was going right. I was on a hit list, I was adopted and I had a crush on Parrish who was some magical fire resistant being.

Standing I grabbed the book and the file and started to leave, closing the door behind me I stopped. My eyes narrowed and a growl erupted from throat, turning my head I saw Peter standing at the end of the hallway.

My eyes flashed silver and my nails extend while I still held my stuff, the smirk on his face never faltered while his eyes flashed a bright blue.

"Why are you here?" My voice came out like a growl as I spoke. He had no business here.

His long claws tapped against the picture frame on the wall, it was me, my sister and our parents.

"I should have known it was you," He took a step forward and I took a step back. "They were all murdered and you were the only one to survive." He tapped his claws on the wall and he walked closer and I walked farther away. "You ran after you killed them, like a scared animal."

My fangs grew as I watched him walk closer, my eyes narrowed and my grip tightened on my stuff.

"What do you want Peter?" My voice was low as I spoke and he tilted his eyes.

"Ive never seen such silver eyes before, what are you?" He was in front of me in an instant and I bared my fangs at him, but he did nothing but smile and tap a finger against his chin. "You are so feisty."

"If you want to fight, let's get this over with Hale." I stood straight and he took a step back, waving his finger in a sideways notion.

"Oh no, see I don't feel like dying today." I watched his face and eyes go back normal as he turned his back on me. "I was just curious."

My eyes narrowed as I watched him exit the house through the front door, I could feel it in my gut that he was up to something and it was in no purpose something good. Nothing about Peter Hale was good.