Sequel: Black Roses
Status: On-going

White Roses

Chapter Two

The clock ticked away painfully as the petite blond swirled the gin in her cup, keeping her eyes on the tall brunette male across from the bar. He was rather handsome with his dark sleek Armani suit and these diamond fisticuffs. A smile made its way to her face when she finally caught his eyes. The blonde bent forward, sliding her arms further down the bar top to suggestively reveal a peek of her breasts. Her right hand slowly traced her left arm, her cleavage and immediately playfully twisted her blond hair. The alluring female at the end of the bar knew that he was already hooked. So she leaned backwards, feeling the plush leather seat against her skin that was exposed by a backless navy blue dress.

The handsome man glided around the bar, attracting the attention of four other men. She bit her lips seductively, smelling his thick cologne. "I don't think I've seen you around here."

"No. I'm travelling at the moment." The blonde's French accent was audible as she took another small sip of the gin in my cup. She saw the flicker of delight on his face when he recognized the accent being from France.

"Une belle dame comme vous assis au bar seul," The man smiled, leaning in closer towards her, hoping to impress her. "Où est votre mari."

The blonde searched his face for answers that she was trying to find. She could tell that he used to be a smoker due to the barely noticeable fine lines around his lips. She'd say that he smoked from the age 17 to 29 just before he started a real political career. Nobody liked to vote for a smoker. She chuckled, "I don't have a husband. I'm here alone tonight."

"You have such beautiful blue eyes. Is this gin and tonic?" His hands somehow made its way onto her thigh as he beckoned the bartender to refill the drinks. The blond parted her legs ever so slightly, inviting him to explore her thighs. Once the drinks were filled, he turned his attention back onto the beautiful French woman. His thumbs were now rubbing in circles and creeping closer to my center. "Please forgive me. I haven't even introduced myself yet. I'm Dan. Dan Castle."

So that was his alias for the moment. Justin Bernaedalli was a difficult man to track down with 23 known alias and a ridiculous amount of money. It was strange how easily money can hide people yet give their positions up. Who else would drop $12,000 in one night and over $50,000 the next night. He was only forty-one years old and had already made it onto the CIA radar. The CIA had classified him as the world's largest weapons smuggler. She knew that the CIA had tried to send several of their agents and failed to eliminate him as a threat. She also knew that Justin Bernaedalli had a weakness for blond blue-eyed Frenchwomen. "Je m'appelle Rose."

After taking another sip of her gin and tonic, she let her fingers loosen on the cup and watched it accidently topple its liquid onto Justin/Dan's shirt. He stood up abruptly out of shock, but Rose was quick to dab a napkin on "Dan's" shirt. The same four men who watched me earlier were now standing up, watching the female cautiously. Ahh. So they were his bodyguards. Dan/Justin shot a warning glance at his bodyguards and then laid his eyes back onto the pretty blonde. She bit her lips and gave him a seductive but apologetic glance, "I'm terribly sorry. I can be so clumsy sometimes."

"No no no. Don’t worry your pretty little brain about it. Perhaps you'd like to accompany me back to my apartment? We could... talk after I change my shirt." He has a greedy glint in his eyes. Rose was almost disappointed. After all that time she had spent tracking Justin Bernaedalli down and watching his habits, it was too easy for her to let his guards down. Rose fought the need to roll her eyes as she thought of how men really do let their penises make the decisions.

The woman slowly got up, knowing that the skin-tight dress had left almost nothing to imagination. The smuggler's eyes flared with lust, waiting for her answer. "I'd be delighted."

A short ten minutes later, "Dan" and Rose were just stepping off the hotel elevator. His hotel was a few minutes away from the bar and they were driven there in his private car. Rose felt her eye getting irritated by the blue eye contact she put in there to cover up her green eye. In order to exploit Justin/Dan's weakness, she had to wear blue eyed contacts and a chic blonde wig. "Please forgive me but I have a lot of security here. You'll have to get scanned before entering my hotel room but when you are finished... I'd be waiting for you inside."

"Of course." Rose flashed him a small smile, turning her attention onto the same four bodyguards that were at the bar earlier. She sighed as she put her arms up, allowing the large dirty blond male scan her with a metal scanner. The other one was looking through her small clutch bag. The third bodyguard was beginning to frisk me just when the metal scanner reached her head area and beeped. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw the fourth bodyguard springing into action. Rose threw her hands up, "Its just my earrings."

The bodyguards visibly relaxed and allowed Rose to take out her black rose earrings innocently to allow them to scan her again. The metal scanner didn't beep and she was allowed to put her earrings back in. Before entering the hotel room, she shook each of the bodyguards' hands, thanking them for their jobs. The door opened to reveal a presidential suite with an amazing view of New York City and "Dan" pouring champagne into glasses.

Rose silently creeped towards the handsome male and gently wrapped her arms around his neck from the behind. Her body pressed against his, causing him to shiver in delight. "Dan" pulled Rose around to face her and smirked as he pulled her closer so he can kiss her neck. Rose sighed as she let him go at his own pace. His greedy hands went from her ribs to her thighs.

His erection was painfully obvious as his hands gripped her hips towards him. She met his eyes and bit her lips suggestively, letting what fake feelings of lust she could imagine come to her eyes. With the slightest touch, she let her left index finger brush the base of his neck and felt the tiny poison dissolve into his skin. This was the type of poison that entered the bloodstream through skin and worked quite effectively. She was able to twist her right earring open and retrieve the poison out before having to put them back in. Rose had already used them on the bodyguards and knew that it was a matter of time before the hotel cameras saw them dead in the hallway.

Dan/Justin's lips crashed onto hers harshly and they continued to make out for a few minutes. Suddenly his body convulsed and slumped into her arms. Rose felt the thrill of successfully completing her mission run through her body and dropped Justin. Through bleary eyes, Justin glanced up to Rose grinning a Cheshire cat grin as he managed to spit out, "No. Not the Black Rose."

Walking out of the hotel, she yanked the paper thin latex glove that covered her left index finger off and threw them down a storm drain. She glanced across the street, recognizing the black Mercedes that waited for her. Once Rose was in the black Mercedes, she heard the wail of police sirens behind her. Pulling off her wig and her color contacts, she sighed in relief as her fiery red curls spilled over her shoulders. Once the A.E.R. driver drove past the city limits, Rose felt safe enough to pull out her burner cell phone and called the only number she ever memorized.

"CIA target is dead." Her voice sounded almost monotone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!!!! :-) Please comment and let me know whatcha think?

Please click on the link below and see Rose's outfit! :-) I'm lucky enough to have a fan that's willing to make all of Rose's outfits on polyvore for your pleasure! So keep your eyes out for links in my future author's notes
Rose

P.S.
Check out jasminewebby
She writes amazing stories!