Sequel: My Chemical Life
Status: Completed

My Chemical Romance Is What?!

Chapter Nineteen

June 17,2007
Dear thingy,
It's been two days since I found out about my dad and Gerard and it is soooo awesome! I love it! Yes, I still spazz when they kiss. Well yesterday they made me sleep most of the day because apparently I had to much sugar and started running in circles around Mikey and he got scared I might attack him. Oh well. Well today were suppose to be going to this really awesome indoor amusement park so ya.... Well they're calling me to get ready so I will talk to you later. Peace.
Xoxo,
Lexi.

~*~

"Lexi! Come on! I wanna go!" wiL whined as he peeked into the bunks. I rolled my eyes and put away my diary before getting out of my bunk.

"wiL, you have to wait. Jake D's still asleep anyways," I said calmly, pointing at Jake who slept in the bunk under mine as I got my clothes for the day.

"WAKE UP DAMNIT!" wiL yelled in Jake's ear as I opened the bathroom door.

"What the hell man?!" I heard Jake yell after I shut the door. I giggled to myself a little before taking care of things. Hey, you need no details now do ya? I tossed on this outfit and did my morning routine. I applied some eyeliner, pink eye shadow, and put in a clip-on black and pink striped bow before walking into the bunk area. As soon as I slipped my side kick into my pocket wiL ran into the bunk area.

"Finally! Let's go!" he yelled and pulled my arm, making me run with him.

"wiL! Slow down!" I exclaimed as he ran down the steps and off the bus, almost making me fall. Suddenly I ran into someone and fell to the ground sitting on top of wiL.

"And that's why people shouldn't run blindly," I remarked and slapped his arm. He groaned and shoved me forward, making me make whoever I ran into fall yet again.

"Sorry Jimbo," I smiled at Jimmy who looked like he was in pain.

"No problem...Lexi. One favor though," he gasped out.

"Sure. What?"

"Get up and please get your knee off my crotch!" he almost whispered. I quickly stood up with a guilty face as he put his hand between his legs and curled up into a ball.

"I'm sorry!" I exclaimed just as the rest of Aiden, Avenged, and My Chem stepped forward.

"Whoa. What happened?" Frank asked with a raised eyebrow. I pointed at wiL and everyone turned to stare at him with questioning faces.

"Um... The fish made me do it! Wait, that makes no sense....The dog made me do it!" wiL shouted while he darted his eyes left to right. We all looked at him like her grew three heads and everyone took a small step back.

"Um. wiL? You have no dog. None of us do right now," Matt said slowly as if not trying to hurt his feelings. wiL's eyes got wide before they started brimming with tears.

"Did-did it die?" he sobbed. Our eyes got wide when we realized he wasn't just kidding. Everyone turned to give me and the rest of Aiden a face that practically read 'what-did-you-give-him'.

"I so just woke up!" I defended with my hands up while the rest of the band just shrugged.

"So are we going or what?!" I asked, now all hyper. It turns out only Mikey, Gerard, Frank, wiL, Johnny, Brian, Zacky, Evan, and I were going. Everyone else was going to go hang out around the venue or walk around town. Well since we had so many people that were going we had rented two hummers for transportation.

"I call the black one!" I yelled before running full speed with wiL and Evan behind me. I ended up behind the driver's seat, wiL next to me, and Evan in the passenger's seat.

"Come on slow fucks!" Evan yelled out the window as we noticed everyone was lost that three bodies were missing. Frank ended up driving and everyone else had to shove in the other one. I believe Mikey and Gerard got the front so there's a ninety-nine point nine percent chance Johnny got wedged in the middle. Oh well.

"Ooooh! IDEA!" I yelled as I pulled out my phone and quickly scrolled to Zacky's number.

"Oh yeah! This is gonna be good," Evan grinned his infamous Cheshire Cat grin. I saw Frank wince but it was quickly gone.

"How may I help a certain Ms. Iero?" Zacky''s voice asked from the other end of the line.

"Well Mr. Vengeance, tell whoever the fuck is driving that we wanna race," I smiled and wiL let out a 'whoop'.

"Gerard says it's on. BRING IT BITCH!" Zacky yelled jokingly.

"It's on slut!" I said back before hanging up and Frank sped off. We ended up winning and had a victory dance around the losers.We're just so kind

"Dude! This place is huge! I love it!" I yelled as soon as we stepped into the place. I really don't know and/or care what this place is called but it is awesome! To save a long time, I'll tell you this. Everyone minus Frank, Mikey, and Johnny lived to go on roller coasters. Mikey's asthma would have kicked (that sucks), Frank was a pansy (yeah, he admitted it), and Johnny still had a hangover (which I fucking bugged him about). Insert an evil grin here.

"Do we have to go?" I whined four hours later. Right now I was hugging a pole that lined up the way to my favorite coaster as wiL, Evan, and Johnny were trying to pull me off.

"Yeah. We'll come back sometime. But we have a concert," Frank replied.

"Okay. Let's go!" I yelled before dashing to the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Finally got the next chapter out. Okay I have some news.

A)The story is now getting co-writen by lexikitten12. She's also now making outfits and I loveee them.
B) I hope to update more since it's getting closer to the end of summer vacation.
C) Since school is getting closer, updates may take much, much longer. *sigh*
and D) Sorry about this being short. Stuff's been going on and I'm not really in the best of moods. Please do stuff listened below to make me happeh. =]

Okay. Hope to talk to you soon. Please comment/message/subscribe. <333

<3 Tina