Sequel: My Chemical Life
Status: Completed

My Chemical Romance Is What?!

Chapter Twenty-Eight

June 25, 2007
Dear thingy,
I woke up this morning in the middle of Dad and Gerard. I don’t remember how I got here but I did. But I do remember yesterday and the song was beautiful….I'm going to ask Dad if I can record it and then stick it in with their songs on their next album just for fun. Okay. Well as for today, I feel like just being plain lazy and watching movies and eating junk food all day. Oh and DON’T forget the candy. Haha….I'm going to go pick a movie now. See you tomorrow or more like write to you tomorrow. Peace.
Xoxo,
Lexi.

~*~

I tossed the diary into my bedside table where the two envelopes from my mom was along with my real dad's. I decided to to even try bothering with my hair as I saw it was still perfectly in my ponytail. I tossed off my other clothes from last night and put on my other ones. I had the hoodie on my bed since it was Gerard's and I was just going to use it if I got cold. I slouched my shoulders before walking down the stairs and into the living room where all the movies were. Everyone looked at me curiously as I sat Indian style on the ground as I skimmed through the DVDs. After a bit I decided on all the Child's Play movies, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Crow, and Nightmare On Elm Street. I took them before scuffling into the kitchen and grabbed myself three Monster energy drinks along with a bag of skittles. I had to steal them by climbing on top of the counter and getting it out of a cat looking jar.

"What the hell? How did you find my skittle stash?" I heard Gerard ask as I jumped down.

"Did you really think a big cat jar was not suspicious?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He got quiet before I picked up all my items and walking up the stairs. I dumped everything on the floor in the upstairs movie room, staring at the DVD cases with a thoughtful look. I ran into my room, remembering about the hoodie since I had just gotten extremely cold. I tossed off the robe before pulling the hoodie over my tank.

"You really love that hoodie don't you?" Dad asked from my doorway. I just looked at him and smiled before walking pass him and down the hall. As I stepped into the room, I saw Gerard getting comfy on the couch.

"Hope you don't mind. We're going to be joining you," he smiled. I just shrugged and picked up The Crow's case. As soon as I pressed play I laid down on the ground while Dad sat with Gerard on the couch. This is how the day dragged on until about midnight. Dad and Gerard had crashed on the couch so I went into their room and got their comforter. I pulled it over the snuggling two before turning everything off and shutting the door.

"What are you still doing up?" I quietly asked Mikey as I walked outside in the backyard. He turned from the steps on the patio and smiled.

"I could say the same to you," he replied. He motioned for me to sit next to him and I followed his instructions. He put an arm around my shoulders and I cuddled into his side.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Mikey said after a few moments of silence. I sighed and laid down, my head in his lap.

"I don't know really. I mean I have to many emotions mixed. I mean, I'm sad my mom's dead, happy she really did care, and anticipated because...well... I wanna see what my my life's gonna be like. All bad ends in my real family are tied up but I still feel like some thing's missing," I rambled.

"I can understand Lexi, I really can. I think what's missing is that you want your parents to live on somehow. Am I right?" I nodded at his logic.

"And I have an idea. Mikey, would you be willing to help me?" I asked with big puppy eyes.

"Well who could say no to that?" he laughed. I tightly hugged him before pulling him up and running into the house. As we ran upstairs I tip toed so I wouldn't wake up Gerard and Dad. I pulled Mikey into the room and quickly shut the door.

"Is there a specific reason we're in here?" he asked curiously.

"I want you to help me get my parents to live on. My mom and dad both wrote me a song each. I want you to help me find out how to make it sound better. Please Mikey!" I begged with my hands clamped together.

"Again, who the hell can say to to that?! Stop it!" Mikey cried dramatically. I giggled and hugged him before we sent off to create music. Ha-ha. That sounded so wrong on so many levels to me. The last thing I remembered thatnight morning was Mikey helping me try to get a note right on the guitar.

~*~The next morning. Frank's P.O.V.~*~

I woke up the next morning and cuddled up closer to Gerard's body. I quickly noticed we weren't in our room and peeked open my eyes. Gerard smiled down at me and kissed me on the lips.

"Morning baby," He whispered.

"Morning Gee. Where are we?" I yawned out.

"Um, the movie room remember?" I stared at him like he grew two more heads before I thought about it.

"Oh yeah. Where's Lexi?" I questioned as I stood up. Gerard shrugged and we both went into the hall. I looked in her room and our room to see them both empty.

"Frankie," Gerard whispered to me by the music room. I walked over and smiled at the scene in front of me. Mikey was half laying half sitting on the window seat with Lexi laying down and her head in his lap. Mikey had his own blanket wrapped around himself and Lexi was wrapped up in her Jack Skellington blanket. Gerard quickly ran off only to return with his digital camera. After snapping two pictures, we quickly left the two to sleep.

~*~Normal P.O.V.~*~

I lazily rolled over only to fall straight to the floor. I groaned in pain as Mikey snapped up from his spot on the window seat above me.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sleep still visible in his voice. I mumbled something I couldn't even understand and he fell back asleep. I slid across the room and scooted myself down the hall to my room.

"Lexi? What are you doing?" Bob asked, trying not to laugh. I looked up at him and had a very serious face.

"I am being a fish. I can speak their language. Pook pook," I said before pretending to swim into my room.

"Good luck with that," he laughed out before I shut my door with my foot.

Nap time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the shortness. This is more like a filler again. Yay! I'm tired! lol. Sorry, first day of school and I'm beat. Um, please leave feedback. Comment/subscribe/message. I think my updates are getting worse and worse and I really wanna work on a sequel but I don't know how! Whaaaa! I can't think right now so sorry if there's spelling errors. Buh-bye.

<3 Tina