Sequel: My Chemical Life
Status: Completed

My Chemical Romance Is What?!

Chapter Four

As soon as the guys had decided to stop laughing at me and got our prized coffee, we all sat down at a table. I sipped my cappuccino while sending a glare to Frank who looked like he was holding back a laugh. He would have let it out by now but I had a face that clearly read "Laugh-and-you-won't-be-a-guy-very-long". Then again, he had a lot of sugar and looked like he would laugh at anything he looked at.

"So.....now what?" I asked bluntly. We had been sitting there in silence for about 3 minutes and I despised any form of silence with a burning passion.

"I guess now would be a time to get to know about each other?" Bob answered/suggested. Everyone shrugged and decided it was the most logical answer.

"Let's play 20 questions!" Frank exclaimed as if it was the best idea ever. I stared at him and then at his band mates.

"Is he always like this?" I questioned with disbelief in visible in my voice.

"Only when he acquires sugar," they all said in unison. I gave them a look that read "creepy-much". They all shrugged together.

"I wanna go first!" Frank yelled while jumping up and down in his seat. Some couple glared over at us and I flipped them off which, in turn, made them scoff and leave. I heard them mutter something along the lines of "Didn't she ever get taught her manners?" which got me to roll my eyes in annoyance. Didn't they learn to mind their own fucking business?

"Fine," I sighed as he tried to raise his hand really high in the air, almost making him fall out of his chair. That would have hurt like a son of a bitch.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Um... I would have to say a tie between black and green. Especially when they're put together," I replied.

"What's your favorite bands?" Mikey asked. He seemed to think this was very urgent.

"Right now my top are you guys, Avenged Sevenfold, and Tokio Hotel." Gerard and the guys laughed a little and I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Well," Gerard started but paused. Damn him for trying to make suspense! After receiving a "what?!" look he giggled. Yes, Gerard Way giggled. "Since your making that oh so great face, Avenged Sevenfold is touring with us. Along with Panic at the Disco."

My mouth went agape and I could tell everyone anticipated my reaction. Not being able to control myself, I jumped up and started to dance like a kid on Christmas who just got the newest Barbie doll. Or in my case, tickets to an awesome concert or, hell, a shopping spree to Hot Topic. Who wouldn't if you had any good sense in style?

"Avenged and Panic! I'm going to meet Avenged and Panic!" I sang. Frank got up and held my hands as we started to skip around in a circle. I stopped suddenly which made Frank lose balance and fall to the floor. Everyone exploded with laughter and I fell on the floor clutching my side. After about...3 minutes everyone was back to normal and sitting at the table.

"So...Gerard's question time?" I asked. After my 20 questions were over, Ray mentioned that we should probably get to the venue. There was still 4 hours before the concert but there was sound check, introductions, and all that "fun" stuff. This day should be even more interesting. Once we said bye to Aiden (who forced me to promise to message him on AIM and email), we got into the van and drove to the venue. We got out and I stared in awe at the tour bus.

"Wow," was all I could come up with to say. Oh yeah, that was intelligent. I heard laughs behind me and turned to glare at the guys but was shocked to not see them alone.

Avenged Sevenfold and Panic at the Disco were also right beside them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Number four! Awesome! *Throws virtual confetti while skipping in circles with my friend* We were recently reading a funny story and I got an idea for a story so....this is what you get. :3 Comment, rate, and message please.

<3 Tina