So, Why Don't You Blow Me?

A Kiss And I Will Surrender.

I bit down on my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning too loud from my bunk. Tonight's events on stage had me turned on as hell.

Gerard and I kissed on stage before, but nothing like this.

We were performing the song 'You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison', a song that is definite favorite of mine and Gerard's to perform live.

I leaned in for a kiss which was nothing more than a peck if anything at all.

Now, what happened next I did not expect at all.

The other man turned around and sauntered back over to me with a devilish smirk on his face. Next thing I know is, Gerard was sliding one of his hands up the side of my head to grip my hair as he kissed me passionately. I responded by taking my hands off of my guitar to wrap my arms around him as I kissed back with the same amount of enthusiasm.

But as soon as I did that, the kiss was over and my face was being shoved away somewhat harshly. Gerard walked away from me, resuming the rest of the song, acting as if that didn't just happen.

After the concert ended, I was flustered. I couldn't say more than a few short words to Gerard.

What the fuck was that all about?

Our stage kisses never mean anything, but the way he kissed me, ugh. I am never going to get tonight out of my head; not that I want to anyway.

I was half hard for the rest of the concert. I wanted nothing more than for it to end so noone would have noticed the slight bulge in my jeans.

I was hoping to take care of my "problem" alone in the showers after the gig, but of course that didn't happen. We had to get on the road right away.

So here I am, still awake in my bunk, touching myself to the thoughts of my best friend. I gave my dick a couple more pumps until I was stifling a moan as I came into my boxers. When I came down from my own orgasm, I silently climbed out of my bunk to change my boxers and wash my hands. Hell, even take a piss while I was at it.

I yawned as I crawled back into my bunk, not bothering to put my t-shirt back on. I pulled my blankets up over me and rolled over to my side. I shut my eyes and fell fast asleep.

It's no secret to some that I sort of have a thing for Gerard. I'm attracted to him. I mean who wouldn't? Gerard Way is funny, caring, good looking, sexy outgoing, adorable, and not to mention, a really great kisser.

When Gerard and I started our kissing on stage, it was to show homophobes that they can suck it and to entertain as well.

I thought my eagerness in agreeing to do it with Gerard would give away the fact that I have a crush on him, but luckily, Gerard hasn't caught on to how much I really do enjoy and look forward to our kisses and sometimes harmless groping on stage.

I never thought what we did on stage would ever lead to anything else and I doubt it will ever be more than what it is - An act.

****
"But you really need to listen to me! Because I'm telling you the truth, I mean this, I'm okay!" Gerard sang out.
I then swiftly kissed his cheek, like I did in the music video for 'I'm Not Okay' and belted out my part into Gerard's microphone. "TRUST ME!"

Gerard smiled at me as he continued the song.

"Alright, California! This our last song. Sing it if you know the words!.......In a middle of a gunfight...."

Mikey, Ray, and Bob and I were playing our hearts out since it was our last song. We would have ended with Helena, but earlier in the show the crowd was chanting the song title until the band gave in and played that one instead of 'Prison'.

I was beginning to get nervous when I remembered what happened yesterday during this same exact song. My palms started getting sweaty but I managed not to screw up playing my guitar.

Just when I thought nothing was going to happen, Gerard was standing right next to me, firmly grabbing a hold of my ass and smashing our lips together.

I gasped into the other's mouth, my face turning crimson. He smiled and carried on singing again.

I groaned to myself when I realized I was sporting another boner. Goddammit. What is Gerard doing to me?!

A half an hour later, our set ended and we were going to a hotel for the night since we had more shows in California within the next few days.

I just wanted to get to get checked into the hotel and jerk off, thanks to that asshole vocalist. Maybe after I'll order something from room service and go to sleep.

Bob, Ray, Mikey, Gerard and I were standing at the front desk at the hotel. Luckily, we all got separate rooms this time. I could not be more thankful than I was now, especially since I am growing painfully hard.

I haven't noticed it at first, but Gerard kept shooting me looks. Looks that would have creeped the shit out of me if I wasn't still turned on from him kissing me and grabbing my ass earlier

We all went out to the bus to get our suitcases and bags, and whatever else we may need.

We all got our key cards when we went back inside and headed off to our separate rooms. I put away some of my clothes and ordered room service. My stomach growled as soon as I hopped on the elevator. So, I decided to eat, then rub one out.

I unbuckled my belt and unzipped and unbuckled my jeans. I sat down on the edge of the king size bed and pulled them down to my ankles and yanked them off, tossing them on top of my suitcase.

Next, my sweaty black t-shirt was the second thing to go. I was about to pull my boxers off when there was a knock at the door.

I sighed. Perfect timing. Almost naked and now someone has to come to the door.

I sighed again and unlocked the door. I slowly opened the door, staying hidden behind the door as much as I can. I assumed it was room service and I don't think the would appreciate a half naked sweaty guy greeting them at the door.

But it wasn't room service..nope. It was Gerard.

And Gerard wore a grin plastered to his face and a small duffel bag clutched in his left hand. "Hiya, Frankie."