So, Why Don't You Blow Me?

I'm So Dirty Babe.

Gerard was in clean clothes and his hair was damp like he just got out of the shower.

My eyes widened and I could barely for a sentence to ask Gerard what he was doing here and ask what's he doing with the duffel bag.

And to be honest, I wasn't so sure I wanted to know what was in the duffel bag.

"H-Hi...Gerard. What are you doing here?"
Gerard simply smiled. "I'm here to see you, of course."
"I see that...but why? Aren't you tired?"
The other shook his head. "I'm good."

I immediately forgot I was standing in the door way in nothing but my boxers. As soon as I was snapped out of my gaze, I ushered Gerard inside the room. I locked the door.

"Well, anyway I was about to get in the shower. Make yourself comfortable. I guess."

Gerard nodded his head and plopped down on the edge of the bed.

I grabbed some clean clothes and my own vanilla body wash and Head And Shoulders brand shampoo and conditioner. Next, I strode over to the bathroom. I reached in and flicked the light on and closed the door when I was inside. I turned the water on inside the shower. While I let the water get hot I pissed then flushed the toilet.

Once the water was to my liking, I stepped inside, and began to wash the dirt from my body. I just finished washing and rinsing my hair when I noticed it was oddly quiet out in the room. I was beginning to think Gerard went back to his and Mikey's room.

I didn't give it anymore thought until I heard the bathroom door creak open, startling me.

I ripped open the white shower curtains to see who or what opened the bathroom door.
"What the fuck Gerard! You nearly gave me heart attack!"
Gerard giggled and crossed his arms over his chest. "Sorry."
I groaned and shut the water off and cleared my throat. "Um, do you mind handing me that towel?" My cheeks flushed.
"Yeah, sure." Gerard grabbed the fluffy white towel off the rack and handed it to me.
I took the towel from his hands and dried myself off quickly before wrapping the towel around me and stepping out of the shower.

I shook my hair out and Gerard was still standing inside the bathroom. "Gerard, what exactly are you doing?" I asked him, raising my eyebrows slightly.

He stayed silent and smirked at me.
"Gerard, what the hell are y-"
My sentence was cut off when Gerard stepped closer to me, slowly backing me against the bathroom wall. "Shhhh Frankie."
"Huh? Gerard...uh..w-what?"

Gerard wedged himself closer so our bodies were pressed against each other. He placed a pointer finger to my lips to silence my stuttered words.

Then all of a sudden Gerard's lips met my own. I gasped into hid mouth, too shocked to even think about kissing back. Gerard stopped kissing me and looked me in the eyes. "Relax, baby. I know you want this.."

WHAT?!

Gerard kissed me again and this time, I kissed back eagerly. I felt him smile against my lips and he slipped his tongue into my my mouth. Or tongues fought for dominance for a while until we needed to breathe.

We stood in the bathroom kissing for what felt like a long time until Gerard pulled away and smirked when he looked down at the towel now haphazardly around my waist.

I blushed and fumbled trying to fix the towel My hands were slapped away and Gerard slowly unwrapped the towel from my waist, leaving me completely naked.

My mouth hing open in disbelief. Gerard giggled and lead me out of the bathroom. He stopped when we reached the bed and he softly shoved me down on to the bed.

"What are you doing? Please don't.."
Gerard chuckled and shook his head. "Frankie, sugar. I know you want this as much as I do."
"You what?" My heart starting to pound.

How did he know? Am I that obvious?

"I-I don't...I...shit."
He smiled and took his shirt off, tossing it on the floor next to the bed. "Oh, I know. I know you have a crush on me..I've known for a while now."

My mouth was agape and I did not know what to say or do. Gerard somehow figured out my feelings for him...but how did he know I also wanted him sexually?

Gerard unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans and quickly pulled them down and kicked them all the way off. He climbed onto the bed and scooted close to me, cupping my face in his hands.

"You wanna know how I know, sugar?"
I bit my lip, sucking my lip ring into my mouth."y-Yes. I do."
"Well....one, I know how much you enjoy us kissing and touching on stage. Two, I see the way you look at me, just staring at me, with want. Thirdly, I heard you whisper my name in your bunk on occasion. I just know, Frankie. It wasn't that hard to figure out."

My face blushed crimson. I thought I was more discreet with my actions but obviously I failed. I am seriously fucked..well I think I am going to be..one way or another.

"I'm right, aren't I Frankie?" He smiled at me and bit his lip.
I gingerly nodded my head. "Alright....you got me. I had a crush on you for a long time, Gerard."
The taller man beamed and scooted even closer until our lips were almost touching. "You don't have to hold back. Just give in."

Without hesitation I yanked him on top of me as I layed back on the bed, slamming my lips on his. Our kisses progressively turned hotter and heavier. Then Gerard was pinning my arms above my head and trailing his lips down my neck. I squirmed under his touch.

Gerard trailed more kisses down to my collar bone, going down to my torso. When he reached my naval, he stuck his tongue out and licked a stripe up to my neck. I couldn't help the breathy moan that escape my lips.

I moaned again when I felt Gerard's lips attach to my neck and begin to suck. After he pulled away he kissed the particular spot. I knew there was going to be a hickey there.

After more of Gerard's mouth exploring my body, I bucked my hips up off the bed. "Oh, god, Gerard." I panted out. "Please...just.."
Gerard smiled. He knew what I meant. "Patience my dear. Patience."
I huffed causing Gerard to giggle softly.