So, Why Don't You Blow Me?

The Lust It Commands.

Gerard got up off the bed to retrieve his small duffel bag he had placed on the nightstand. I guess now I'm going to find out what the hell has in that thing.

The bag was unzipped. I looked over curiously at Gerard who was digging through the bag. A condom was taken out from the bag and I gulped. Gerard and I are going to have sex. Something I've been dying to do..but never would have I imagined it to be like this..At a hotel in California at 12:56 A.M.

Gerard saw the uneasiness in my face and he offered me a soft smile. "Don't worry. It's just a precaution, depending on how far you let me go."

I smiled back, somewhat relieved. I thought he was gonna fuck me then and there.

"Wait, Gerard, before this goes any further, what does this all mean? I mean did you come in here just to fuck me because-"
Gerard shook his head as he got back into the bed, shuffling over towards me. "No, that's not why I am doing this, Frank. I like you too, okay?"
I stared with wide eyes and my mouth twitching. "You like me?"
"Uh-huh. I really do. I just thought this would be more fun than an awkward confession.."
I giggled. "Oh, okay."
"And Frank, just know that after whatever happens here tonight, erm..soon to be morning, that I'm still going to care.

After I heard those words, that's all I needed to settle the nerves in the pit of my stomach. I brought our lips back together and this time I was the on top. I licked, kissed and nipped at Gerard's skin, making him moan and whimper.

I smiled to myself as I explored further until we both were painfully hard.

Gerard flipped us over so he was on top of me again.

We started kissing heatedly once more. I bucked my hips again. "Please...touch me, Gee." I whined.

Gerard didn't waste anymore time and I gasped when I felt his warm mouth envelope my throbbing cock.

I moaned at the sudden contact. "Oh fuckkk."

Gerard began to suck on the head, enjoying watching me squirm until he took more of me in his mouth.

The more moans I let out, the harder and faster Gerard sucked.

"Gah, I'm so close.." I panted, squeezing my eyes shut.
Gerard sucked me harder and I bucked up involuntarily, forcing my dick down his throat and I came instantly.

Gerard swallowed my load and let my dick slide out of his mouth with a wet pop. Gerard wiped his mouth off and leaned over me, kissing me hard, gently running a hand over my Search And Destroy tattoo. He kissed my scorpion tattoo before standing up and whispered, "Can I fuck you?"

I nodded my head. "Do whatever you want to me, fuck, Gee."
That earned a chuckle from the other and he grabbed the condom and handed it to me to hold on to until he needed it. "I don't have any lube..I left that on the bus."
I frowned and bit my lip. "It's okay. Just use spit, it'll be okay."
"Okay. I'll be gentle at first okay?"
"Okay."

Gerard stuck two of his fingers in my mouth. "Suck, baby."
I did as I was told.When I had Gerard's fingers coated enough, he had me kneel on my hands and knees. He placed a pillow underneath my head with his other hand.

In seconds, Gerard placed a finger in my entrance and I winced a little bit. I relaxed into his touch quickly though. In a matter of minutes, a second finger was going in and out my entrance until I was mewing in pleasure.

I was prepped enough, so fingers were removed. I tore open the condom wrapper and handed it to Gerard. He rolled the condom over his member. Once he was aligned with my entrance, he waited for my signal to let him know I was ready.

He slowly pushed into me, both of us moaning loudly. Soon he was thrusting in and out me at a steady pace. Going faster and harder when I told him to. My hips kept bucking back into him, and on the fourth time it happened he hit my g-spot dead on.

"Holy mother of...fuck!" I shouted. "Do that again, Gee. Pleaseeeee!"
Gerard's eveil grin returned and kept hitting my special spot until I came all over the sheets.
Gerard followed right after, moaning my name mixed with profanities.

Light kisses were placed on my back and neck before Gerard pulled out. He took the condom off and tossed it in the trash can. He disappeared into the bathroom with wash clothes and we helped clean each other off.

He quickly slipped out the door and returned with two bottles of water. I was handed one and took a long gulp and sat mine on the nightstand. Gerard took a longer gulp and placed his bottle next to mine.

"That was fucking...wow...just wow. Holy..shit." I called out, half giggling.

Gerard nodded his head in agreement and crawled back into bed with me, but took the cum covered sheet off first.

I let out a yawn and snuggled into Gerard's side. Within fifteen minutes we were asleep still buck naked and entangled in each other's arms.

****
The next morning I yawned groggily and placed a small kiss into Gerard's side. Gerard stirred in his sleep and rolled over and kissed me properly. "Good morning."

Just then the door banged open and Mikey walked in. "Frank, is Gerard here he wasn't- WHAT THE HELL?!
"Oh my God! Mikey!" Gerard squeaked.
"MY EYES. OH MY GOD." Mikey covered his eyes but peeked through his fingers."YOU'RE NAKED. I'M GONNA BE BLIND! WAIT. WHY ARE YOU NAKED TOGETHER? NEVER MIND. I DON'T WANNA KNOW!" Mikey stormed out of the room screaming in terror and Gerard and I looked at each other and laughed.
"Well, that was awkward.."
"I laughed again. "Tell me about it. How're we gonna tell the guys?"
"I don't think we'll have to tell much..I think my brother is gonna tell Bob and Ray that he's scarred for life from what he saw and he'll have to explain to them why."