So, Why Don't You Blow Me?

You Can't Touch My Brother.

Gerard and I took a shower together that morning and exchanged sloppy blowjobs. Now we were waiting in the hotel lobby to grab dinner somewhere with the band.

I had my arm wrapped around the singer loosely when Mikey approached us making choked gagging noises.

Yep, Mikey definitely was mentally scarred from walking in on his brother and I naked in bed together. I just wonder if Mikey told the others and if they reacted badly or not.

The dreaded moment of facing my bandmates finally came when Ray and Bob arrived. Ray was staring at me wide eyed. Mmhmm, they know alright.

I was about to ask them if they were ready to go when Mikey grabbed my arm and tugged me out the lobby door and outside. This can't be good, I thought to myself.

"I know what I walked in on this morning was pretty obvious, but what exactly is going on with you and my brother?"
I bit my lip, not really knowing the answer to his question. "I-I don't know Mikey. I mean we you know..but we didn't really talk about it other than the fact before it happened he said he knew I liked him, then he said he liked me too." I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what else to do besides shrugging.

The younger Way brother sighed and moved closer to me so he can lower his voice. "Look, Frank, you two cannot be doing this."
My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Gerard and I can't be doing what, exactly, Mikey?"
Mikey took a breath which more sounded like a sigh. "You can't be fucking around."
"But I told you, I don't know what's happening with him."
"Well, regardless, I know you like Gee. That wasn't tough to figure out."
I nodded my head. "Yeah and he likes me, so what's the big deal, Mikey We had sex. It's not hurting anyone."

Mikey shook his head and pursed his lips together. "Just..just be careful. Sure it might be sex now, but that's only the start. Gerard has an addictive personality. This crush WILL turn into more and I don't want my brother getting hurt, especially by you, Iero."
It was my turn to sigh this time. "I'm NOT going to hurt your brother, Way."
"I sure hope not because if you do anything, I mean anything at all to mislead or hurt him, I will make it my personal duty to cut off your balls and shove Pansy up your little ass."
"My jaw dropped open as I stepped back, hastily walking back into the lobby. "Ready to go get dinner now?"

The three other nodded and Gerard quietly asked, "What was that all about?"
I waved my hand in the air shrugging it off. "Nothing important." I lied.

Soon we all piled back on to the bus, not having to wait for our driver because he was there already.

We ended up going to an Applebee's. I stayed pretty quiet during the dinner. The warning I got from Mikey was alarming. He's going to cut off my balls and shove my precious guitar named Pansy up my ass. I do not want that to happen, I've grown very fond of those things.

I just picked at my meal as well. My appetite came and gone at lightning speed. I was hungry before Mikey hauled me outside at the hotel. Luckily, we have a day off today. Our next concert is tomorrow.

For now I'll lay low and stay away from Gerard as much as I can. I have genuine feelings for the guy but I don't wanna mix those feelings with lust. Especially since Mikey said that his brother has an addictive personality. I don't know what to do. I wanted Gerard, I had Gerard right? I got what I wanted for some time now.

I think we should stop this right now before one of us gets hurt or gets their genitals chopped off and musical instruments shoved up their rectum.

Bob and Ray ordered dessert. I took the rest of my food back to the hotel, Gerard offering me questioning looks since I didn't touch my food. I didn't say a word about the reasoning. Instead, I remained quiet.

The band and I went back to the bus and we were driven back to the hotel. I was still not speaking. I know that Gerard can tell something is wrong and he will be asking me what's wrong. I'm gonna have to tell him because I don't want him thinking it has anything to do with him.

Well, it mainly does, but Gerard didn't do anything wrong.

Every single one of us stepped on to the elevator. The door shut and Bob pressed the button to go up to the third floor where all of our rooms are located. The doors dinged open and we exited the elevator, walking to our own rooms, except for Gerard who stayed with me. I know what he wants.

Gerard faced me and asked the question I knew was going to come eventually. "Are you okay, Frankie? You've been too quiet during dinner. What did Mikey say to you?"
"I...I...don't worry about it, Gee. I'm fine."
"Frank..." Dammit. He can see right through me.
"Was it something I did? Are you upset with me?"
I shook my head. "No, Gerard you didn't do anything."
"Okay. Well, what's the matter then?"

I gulped and took a breath. "It's your brother."
"Mikey? What's wrong with Mikey? Is he okay?" He looked at me with slightly wide eyes.
"No no, nothing is wrong with your younger brother. It's just...he knows, Gee."
"About us? Well duh, he walked in on us buck naked this morning.
"Noooo. Not that. He knows we like each other."
Gerard stilled."Oh. That's what's bothering you?"

"Gerard, he told me to stay away from you. After that he threatened that he'll make it his personal duty to cut off my testicles and shove my guitar up my rear end..but didn't use those words per se."
"What the fuck? Why would he say that? What I do with you is none of his business."
I bit my lip before responding again. "He thinks you're gonna get attached and I'll hurt you."
"Is that all? I mean, we just slept together..how is anyone going to get hurt from that?" We started walking to the end of the hall to my room.

"I don't know, Gee. Mikey told me that you have an addictive personality and he told me that it might just be sex or crush...whatever this is now and eventually you'll want more. I don't really know."
Gerard nodded his head. He brushed strands of hair that have fallen in front of his face, back behind his ear. "We aren't sure what this even is, do we?"
"I suppose we don't. It just sort of happened."
"Yeah. I basically came into your room and seduced you, casually saying why I was doing it."
"This is something we really need to talk about."
"Agreed. Now, let's finish this conversation in the room."