So, Why Don't You Blow Me?

Away With The Boys In The Band.

(Gerard's P.O.V.)

I made my way back to my room to talk to Mikey. We need to settle this. I knocked on the door, not waiting very long for my brother to answer.

"Hey, Gee. What's up?" He asked as he closed the door behind us.
"Why don't you tell me? Why did you say that stuff to Frank?"
Mikey's face paled. "What stuff?"
"Don't lay dumb with me, Mikey. I know you had a 'talk' with the guy."
"Gee, I'm sorry. I was trying to look out for you.."
"Threatening your friend and my friend is NOT acceptable. I like Frank and he likes me. You're just gonna have to get over it, bro."
Mikey nodded his head and pulled me in for a hug. "Yeah. You're absolutely right. I'm sorry."
"You're forgiven. Just do me a favor and let me handle Frank? Okay? And drop by his room later and apologize."
Mikey smiled. "Sure thing. I'll fix this."
I smiled back. "Good. I'll see you around."
"See ya."

I left Mikey's room and strode back to Frank's room. Seriously, why did I get my own room when I keep going to Frank's room?

Once I was back outside of Frank's room, I fished the key card out of my front pocket. I unlocked the door. Frank was in the bathroom so I layed down on his bed and waited for him to come back out.

I don't think Frank was expecting me back, but I stole his room key and let myself back in since he was still going to be here when I got back from talking to Mikey.

Frank came walking out of the bathroom stark naked, drying his hair with a towel and I gasped. My gasp startled Frank and he squeaked."Gerard! Jesus Christ."
I giggled, sitting up on the bed now. "Sorry. I thought you knew I'd be back."

Frank giggled and shook is head. "Asshole."

Within minutes, Frank was hovering over top of me, kissing me hard. I moaned into the kiss.

Soon enough, we knew what was coming next. Frank stripped my clothes off as fast as he could. We made out again, enjoying each other's mouths until we needed more.

I went to my bag and took out a condom. I walked back over to the bed and asked, "Do you want me to top?"
"I can this time." He replied. "If you're alright with it."

I nodded my head and grinned. I tossed Frank the condom and switched positions so he was on top of me.

Frank coated his fingers in saliva to prep me. After I was stretched enough, Frank lifted my legs up. He pushed into me with a breathy moan.

When I got used to the feeling of his member inside of me, I ushered him to move. "God, you're so tight, Gee."
I smirked as I moaned."You were too."
We giggled a bit. Frank began thrusting in and out of me at a gentle pace til he was sure I can handle more.

I moaned one last time as I thrust my hips up and came when Frank found my special spot. I was super close already but that is what made me fall apart at the seams. Frank followed suit, moaning my name loudly.

We collapsed next to each other, a sweaty mess when there was someone knocking at the door.

"Come in!" Frank called out.

The door slowly opened and Mikey entered, jaw dropping and his arms flailing in the air. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?! AGAIN?! JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS!"

Frank snorted a laugh as I felt myself begin to blush like a madman.

"It's not funny!" Mikey croaked. "You could have at least locked the door! Or said to come back later! Holy fuck!"
This time, Frank and I burst out into fits of laughter and looked at each other. "Oh, fuck you guys! I mean..no..don't do that. Fuck! AHH!"

With that said, Mikey slammed the door open, speeding out of the room, yelling "My innocence!" as he tried to get away from this room as soon as possible.

I laughed hysterically as I covered myself with a blanket from the bed so I can close the door, and make sure to lock it for my brother's sake.

****
We all met for dinner the next day, at McDonald's. Nothing too thrilling. Mikey was not sitting near Frank or myself. The poor dude walked in seeing us naked for the second time. I don't know what would happen to him if he does it a third time.

Everyone got burgers or some kind of chicken sandwich except for me, being the vegetarian. I had large fries and a questionable salad instead, and a vanilla milkshake.

I leaned in at some point to kiss Frank's cheek as we walked out of the fast food joint. Mikey saw and cringed so I stopped in my tracks, yanking Frank in for a sloppy kiss, letting my hands travel down to the shorter man's ass, cupping if firmly like I did on stage a few days ago.

Frank gasped a moan at the suddenness of my actions, whereas Mikey gagged, shielded his eyes in either fear or disgust. "For fucks sake, Gerard, we're in public! Are you TRYING to kill me?! SHEESH. WAIT UNTIL WE'RE AT THE HOTEL FOR THAT KIND OF STUFF."

We laughed as we parted and I let go of Frank. The five us walked back to the bus before Mikey had a mental break down.

Frank and I fucked on the hotel floor when we were alone again. It was his brilliant idea. At least he's the one with carpet burn on his knees, and not me.

I went back to my hotel room for the night. I needed to change clothes and wanted to be well rested or else my brother will kill me. I showered, enjoying the warmth of the hot spray of water.

Once the water began to run cold, I shut the faucet off and climbed out of the shower. I picked up a towel off of the rack and dried myself off. I tossed the towel on the bathroom floor and stepped into my red boxer briefs. I pulled them up and turned on the TV, watching the news until I fell into a sound sleep.