So, Why Don't You Blow Me?

We Don't Need Another Song About California.

(Gerard's P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes. I sat up and reached on to the floor for my phone.

I yawned loudly before speaking into the phone. "Morning, Mikey."
"Good morning. Now get your ass up. We're going to breakfast." Then my brother hung up.

I groaned and flopped back on to my bed and fell back asleep.

Soon, I was woken up again by my brother ripping the blankets off of me. "Get upppp!"

"Dammit. Fineee." I sighed and sat up and stomped off to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth before I got myself dressed.

When I returned, Mikey was gone and he left me a note that read:

Hurry the fuck up & meet us in the lobby.

Love, Mikey

I giggled to myself and whipped out some clean clothes from my suitcase. I quickly got myself dressed and slid on my shoes and headed to the hotel lobby to the meet the guys before Mikey has a cow.

Mikey smiled at me. "Good. I see you read my note. Now let's go. I'm starving."

I laughed as I shook my head, following the band out of the hotel, Frank staying back to wait for me, so he can walk beside me.

We found a small diner a few minutes in to town. We all couldn't ft in a booth so Frank, Mikey, and myself sat in a booth. Ray and Bob were seated in a booth right behind us.

A cute waiter with bleach blonde hair cut into a fauhawk smiled at us as he introduced himself and took our drink orders. His name tag read David.

"I will be right back with five coffees." He winked at me before walking away.

Frank nudged my arm and spoke quietly as he turned to face me. "He totally wants youu."
"What? No he doesn't. He was being friendly."
"Psh. He winked at you, Gerard. In case you haven't noticed."
I shrugged. "Eh. It's whatever."

Frank chuckled and nuzzled his face into my shoulder. As, I was sitting next to him. Mikey was wise to sit across from us.

I finished looking at the menu and closed it. The rest of them still were looking at theirs.

The waiter returned with our coffees. He had yet another smile on his face. He placed our coffees down in front of us, then did the same at Ray and Bob's table.

"You guys ready to order?"
"I'm ready." Mikey answered.

Mikey gave us a look, silently asking if everyone else was ready to order. We all agreed. We began to call out our orders, starting with Mikey, Frank, then me. And so on so forth.

The waiter walked away, still smiling. God, he smiles too much.

Our food was ready quickly. We ate until we were either stuffed or our food was gone.

We each got a second cup of coffee before we asked for the check. We all always pay for our own portion.

I was the one who was volunteered to go up to the register and pay. I haven't noticed until now but a phone number, I'm assuming belonged to the smiley, but hot waiter written on the back of the check. I grinned, shaking my head.

I paid as fast as I could and hurried back to the table, urging everyone to get up so we can leave.

"What's the hurry, Gee?" Frank asked me while we walked out of the diner.
"The waiter gave me his number."
Frank smirked. "Told you he wanted you."
"Shut up."

We herded on to our bus and were off to the hotel. Thank the lord, we are leaving today. I don't know how much longer I can take staying in this hotel.

****
Later that day, we were all in our hotel rooms, packing up to leave and head off to the next part of tour. I am stoked to go play in another town. Touring is exhausting but also one of the best things about being in a band.

About a half an hour later, we checked out of the hotel and piled back on to the bus. Next stop is Phoenix, Arizona.

I was laying in my bunk, reading a Doom comic book when the curtain swung open. Frank was smiling down at me.

I smiled back and closed the comic book. "Hi, Frankie. What's up?" I asked somewhat nervously.
Frank remained silent and tugged on my hand, pulling me up and out of my tiny bunk. "We're almost at a rest stop."
"Oh, awesome. I'm jonesing for coffee."
"Of course you are."
I stuck my tongue out at the other. "Watch it, Frank."
"Or what? Hmmm?"
I glared at the shorter man. "Frank...."

Frank giggled and walked away without a sound. That little shit.

Not even five minutes later, the bus came to a hault and we shuffled off the bus. We were at some gas station next to a diner that seemed to be in the middle of nowhere. We decided to go inside the gas station, since none of us were all that hungry.

Frank trailed close behind me as I made my way to the refrigerator section to grab myself a bunch of Starbucks Frappucinos.

In fact, he was walking incredibly close to me.

****

(Frank's P.O.V.)

I followed close behind Gerard in the gas station. I wanted him. I wanted him BAD. But of course, being on the bus, you don't get to do all the things you get to do in a hotel room.

So, when I noticed there were bathrooms, that's when I took it upon myself to yank Gerard inside. Before he knew what hit him, I locked the door and stood against the door so he can't try to run.

"Frank, what the fuck?!"
"Shhhh. It's okay." I whispered, placing one of my pointer fingers to the other's lips.

He gulped and nodded his head slowly.

I smirked as I pulled him closer to me, smashing our lips together in a heated kiss. I kissed him like I haven't in ages. Which is far from true. I kissed him a lot last night, but that has been way too long ago for me.

Gerard kissed back almost as hungrily as I kissed him. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I happily massaged his tongue with my own.

Soon, we needed more than this, I flipped us around, so his back was pressed against the door. I licked a wet stripe down his neck. Gerard whined and bit his bottom lip.

I reached for his belt buckle and had it undone using only one hand. Now, that's what I call skill.

Gerard gasped and swatted my hand away. "Frankie! You have to be kidding me! In a gas station bathroom? Are you kidding me?!
I shook my head and giggled. "Relax, Geebaby, just a blow job..please?"
Gerard sighed and nodded. "Okay. Just hurry. The guys are gonna wonder where we are."

I took that as my que to yank down Gerard's black jeans and his green boxer briefs. I immediately grabbed his half hard cock and slid his member into my mouth and began to suck.

He moaned softly. I sucked harder and bobbed my head up and down, trying to make it fast like Gerard wanted.

Gerard bucked his hips forward and I nearly gagged since I wasn't expecting it. I recovered right away, and went back to sucking him off.

I undid my own belt buckle and yanked my jeans down without unzipping or unbuttoning them, since they were pretty baggy. I was getting low on clean clothes.

I began stoking my own hard dick as I hollowed out my cheeks around Gerard's throbbing one. Within a few more strokes and shoving Gerard in the back of my throat, Gerard cried out and came down my throat.

I pulled him out of my mouth and within seconds, my hand was replaced by Gerard's. He jerked me off hard and fast until I came hard, almost losing my balance.

We smiled at each other and took turns relieving our selves in the urinal and washed our hands. We kissed lovingly and ran as fast as we could out of the bathroom, but first making sure our clothes were in order.

Gerard and I finished up our "shopping" and paid for our items and walked outside.

"Jesus you two, in a public bathroom? That's gross." Mikey exclaimed, while shaking his head in disapproval.

Gerard and I shrugged.

"Relax, we didn't exactly fuck. It was just blowjobs and handjobs." I replied.
"Ughhhhh. Fuck you guys." Mikey covered his ears, not wanting to hear anymore.