Status: Completed

As Planned

Corrupt

I never thought I`d go on a date with Han. Much less one on his car eating dinner. And yet here I was, stretched out on the hood of a car he`s been working on, eating sushi out of little bento boxes, and looking up at the stars from the perfect vantage point on the mountain. It was surprisingly romantic. And as simple as it was, this is probably the best date Iv`e been on. Okay, I haven`t been on many dates but still.

"Who knew you were such a romantic," I teased.

Han snorted and muttered, "Not even close."

I giggled. "You`d probably be more inclined to show up at my door covered in motor oil than to show up with flowers."

"I could do both."

"I`m sure you can," I snickered.

"And if you want I can ask if you wanna shower with me too," He grinned.

"Han!" I squealed, letting out a laugh in shock.

"What? It`s just a question."

"A perverted question."

Han snickered and ate the last of his food with a grin plastered across his face. The second I was done with mine I was pulled onto his lap and he was blowing raspberries into my neck, making me squeal and squirm. Before I knew it raspberries turned into kisses, kisses turned into sucking and nipping and I ended up on my back letting out little gasps and moans with Han over me, mouth firmly attached to my neck.

"Han," I gasped out, feeling hips slowly grinding against my own.

He pulled away with a wince and sat up. "Sorry. Guess I went too far, huh?"

I shook my head, "No, not quite too far. You just caught me by surprise."

"So I can continue?"

I snorted. "No you may not."

He snickered and helped me up into a sitting position and pecked my lips. "So what do you think?"

"About what?" I asked.

"The car."

I chuckled and shook my head. Of course that`s what he meant. Nice change of subject though. "It runs fine."

"It ought to. I spent a week alone on the engine."

"A whole week? It normally doesn`t take you that long to work on an engine."

"I had to rebuild it from scratch," Han explained.

"Ah, I see," I murmured. "In that case it uh, what`s the phrase? 'Purrs like a kitten'? Did I get that right?"

He chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, sweetheart. You got it right."

I beamed at him. It wasn`t often that I got phrases that reference to cars right. But when I do I always feel oddly accomplished. "So what are we doing after this?" I inquired.

He shrugged. "We could go to the garage or I could take you home. Your choice."

"Hmmm. Well, on one hand I can go home and take a hot bath. But on the other hand I can spend time with you at the garage," I said, tilting my head in thought. "What to do, what to do..."

"Your coming to the garage, aren`t you?" He asked, amusement clear in his voice.

"Yeah. I don`t feel like letting you go yet," I confessed. "But can we stay here a little longer? I wanna watch the stars."

"Sure."

We sat curled up on the hood of his car for a good hour before heading back to the garage. The drive was nice and slow with Han`s hand on my leg the whole time. He`s gotten a lot braver as to where he puts his hand. After it finally sunk into his thick skull that I wouldn`t hit him for putting his hand higher than my knee, he`s been slowly putting his hand higher and higher on my thigh, testing my limits. So far he`s stayed at mid thigh. And to be honest, I might smack his hand if he goes any higher. At least if I`m wearing a skirt anyway.

I`m not entirely sure why I`m so comfortable with him already. He`s already got away with things I would of smacked Morimoto for. Maybe it`s because Han and I were closer friends for a longer period of time. Either way, I`m happy to finally be in a relationship with someone I`m so comfortable with.

"Finally! How long does a date last?" Twinkie exclaimed as we exited the car and walked into the garage.

"What`s wrong, Twink?" Han asked. "Afraid I`m gonna corrupt Amelia?"

"Yes!"

I snickered and moved to give Twinkie a hug. "Thank you for worrying about me, sweetie. But as you can see I`m just fine."

"If he was going to corrupt her he would of done it already," Reiko called out from up in the loft.

"You wanna bet?" Han called back.

I felt my face heat up in a tell tale sign of a blush. Why oh why did I have to blush right now? Of all the times to blush it just had to be now.

"Oh no. He ain`t corrupting anybody. Least of all Amelia," Twinkie argued.

"Is someone jealous?" Earl teased.

"Hardly. I just wanna protect my friend," Twinkie explained.

"Have fun with that," Han muttered with a snicker.

"And good luck," Reiko added, snickering along with Han.

"Enough of this," Twinkie groaned. "Onto another subject."

"I have a doctors appointment after school tomorrow," I offered as I sat down on the couch.

"I forgot you guys have school in the morning," Han muttered, sitting down next to me. "Maybe I should take you home then."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I`ll be fine. If I go home by midnight and go to bed by one I`ll still get enough sleep to function."

"You shoud just stay here then," Earl piped up.

"Can`t. I don`t have any clothes here. If I did I would."

"Then you should bring a few spares with you when you come back over tomorrow," Han said.

"And what makes you think I`ll be back?" I asked with a laugh.

He smirked at me. "Because if you don`t I`ll come get you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Somehow I completely forgot about posting yesterday. And by the time I remembered it was almost two in the morning and I had already turned my computer off. So to hopefully make up for that I`m going to post two chapters. Sorry about that everybody!