Status: Finished.

Visions

Ally?

"Let's start out simple. Where are the Raven Hearts?" Another deep voice asked. That was my gang. Well, the gang I was apart of.

"Fuck yourself," I growled out.

"Since you're being so nice, we'll use a new method we've been working on," A woman's voice stated. I tensed my body, waiting for a sound, a movement, something.

After a few moments, a searing, white-hot pain came from my cheek, causing pain so horrible, it made me want to rip my eyes out. I screamed as loud as I thought was possible. I felt my body go limp, and tears run down my face, causing the burn to hurt worse.

"Now. We'll ask again. Where are the Raven Hearts?" The woman asked this time.

"F-F...." I trailed off, not able to get words out. I felt a hard slap across my back. It was hard and caused stinging.

"Speak!" The woman roared.

"Fuck yourself!" I said loudly.

"If you want to be like that, I think you'll enjoy some of this time alone. With some music. Jerome, you do it." I heard many people leave, and the door shut.

"Are you okay?" A man said, presumably Jerome. The blindfold dropped, and it took my eyes a few moments to get used to the light.

"What?" I asked. What the fuck was going on.

"Are you okay? I'm going to get you out of here. I'm a Lone Angel, I came here to spy on them, but you need a lot more help. I know where the Raven Hearts are located," He whispered quickly. He untied my hands, and helped me up.

"I'm sorry, there was too many of them. I couldn't stop them from branding you."

"Branding?" He took me over to a mirror. The room was covered in blood and torture machines. I looked in the mirror. I had a skull with drops coming off of it burned into my cheek. The sign of the Bloodskulls.

"It's... It's fine. It's fine. Please, just get me out of here. I need to get back to Wyatt, Ashkii, and Yvonne," I breathed out. He nodded.

"This is where your Raven Heart sneaking better come in hand," He said softly, then quietly left the room. I followed, lightening my footsteps like I was taught to do. He led me out easily, like he knew what he was doing.

He suddenly grabbed my arm, and I felt air being sucked from my lungs. I fell to the ground, panting for air.

"Xander! Fuck, dude!" Ashkii's voice broke my thoughts of confusion. I looked around.

"Where's Jerome?" I asked.

"Who's Jerome?" Yvonne asked, feeling my head.

"A Lone Angel. I thought he would've stuck around..."

"You saw a Lone Angel?!" Wyatt asked, shocked.

"Yeah... He was spying on the Bloodskulls. I know where they are..." I whispered. The other three shared knowing glances.

It happened before. Someone found where the Bloodskulls were located. The Elders of the Raven Hearts called the man, presumably to find where. He was never seen again. Rumour says he was killed by the Bloodskulls. Some say he was killed by the Elders.

"You can't go back, Xander. You know what they'll do. They can read your thoughts, they can see the guilt on your face. Xander, you have to leave," Yvonne started, worry flooding her voice.

"And leave you all to get killed? You're my team. They'll kill you. Torture you. I'll just go. Maybe the rumours aren't true. Stop having negative thoughts about our clan," I sighed, standing up slowly. "To be safe, it's been a pleasure working with you three for 14 years. I love you all, as sappy as that is. Try not to mourn too much if I get killed."

They didn't respond. I knew them. I was a replacement for their leader who got killed on a mission. They're all over 10 years older than me, but they accepted me as their leader.

They didn't want to see the truth that they'd most likely be losing another leader.