Status: Finished.

Visions

The Death

"NO!" I screamed, a vision waking me from my sleep. Three weeks in to our journey, and something horrible happens. Like usual.

"What the hell is wrong?" Jonas grumbled.

"Axel! Axel, we have to go back! They're going to attack Axel! We have time! We have FUCKING TIME!" I screamed louder at Jonas, jumping up.

"Olivier, calm down! Who is?" Jonas asked.

"The Lions! The Lions are going to kill him at Second Bastille! Come on! Any moment!" I was in a panic. Axel couldn't die.

"That's two weeks away, at least. Olivier, listen to me. Listen, there's nothing we can do," He whispered, standing and cupping my cheeks. I shoved his hands away.

"My vision time varies! We'll save him! We're going to get to him! We have to!" He hugged me to his chest. I struggled against him, hitting his chest as hard as I could. I was an assassin archer. Physical strength wasn't my skill, so he was able to keep me. Another vision flashed.

"What are you all doing?" Axel's fearful voice called out.

"Sorry, Axel. Direct orders from the Elders. You were cool and all, but we don't want to get killed," A bored voice said.

"Stop! Just tell them I'm dead! I can leave!" He begged.

"Have them read our minds and kill us? No way," With that, an arrow shot through the air, piercing Axel through the back of the skull. The tip stuck out his eye, and his face was a mixture of shock and-

"Shh, snap out of it," Jonas cooed me out of it.

"He's dead. He's dead! HE'S DEAD!" I felt sick. I felt sick and weak. My legs buckled, and my body was going down. Jonas went down with me, hugging me as sobs wracked my body.

"W-Why would mom and dad do that?" I stuttered through my cries.

"What?"

"Mom and dad! Two of the Elders! Why would they kill their own son?!" I sobbed out. Realisation struck me. Jonas was...

"GET AWAY!" I threw myself away from Jonas, scurrying to get my bow and arrows. I quickly pointed an arrow at Jonas's head.

"O-One move from you and you're dying how Axel did," I didn't recognise this dark voice coming out of my mouth. It was strange.

"What are you doing?! I'm not here to kill you!" He said defensively.

"Yes you are! One move, Jonas!"

"Olivier, I'm not-" He made a move to me, and I let the arrow fly.