Status: Finished.

Visions

The Death II

With shaky legs, I left my campsite, leaving Jonas's dead body. My vision started fading again. No, no, no, no.

"Look, they told us to kill off all of Justin Fredrick's old team. After you, we're going over that little Olivier assassin kid," The Lions leader scoffed. He was pointing his sword at Hayden, my best friend.

"No. He doesn't deserve to die," Hayden said calmly. He's stared death in the face more than three times.

"He doesn't?! He's the one who has those weird visions!" Hayden's mouth turned up slightly at the corners.

"He's probably visioning this right now. He visions times of trouble, especially if they're related to him." The leader laughed, and Hayden cocked his eyebrow.

"We were informed. In fact, he should be dying right about now.

Wait. What?

Pain erupted from my abdomen, and I looked down. A sword was through my stomach.

"Hello, Olivier. Did you like that trap we set? Nice job killing Jonas. He was supposed to stay alive. He's been updating us where you two were," A voice said in my ear. That was... Jerome! From my vision!

"Nice going, Lone Angel," I breathed out.

"How did you know?" He growled.

"I saw you saving and talking to Xander. I didn't know the Lone Angels were such horrible people," My vision was getting darker and darker, like tunnel vision. I could feel my very soul leaving my body.

Jerome just chuckled. "Goodnight, Olivier."

My final breath escaped my lungs, and the world left my sights, like another stupid fucking vision.