Status: ON HOLD!!

It's Time to Live

Friendly Greetings

~Legacy's P.O.V~

"Bitch you give a fucking aspirin a headache" I belted out. I jumped and turned around hearing clapping "fuck" I said before I looked up and saw none other that Ricky fucking Horror and Chris Cerulli standing in my doorway. "Damn you even sexier in person" I smirked at them, Chris smiled and Ricky chuckled.

I walked over to them and stuck my hand out for them to shake "Legacy" I stated. I shook Chris' hand first then moved to Ricky who I smirked at. Ricky was always my favourite. He's just so cute you wanna squish him. "Is that actually your name?" Ricky asked, I nodded and laughed "sick" he said.

I heard Tiny's giant paws walk in behind me and sat down beside me. Ricky and Chris looked down at him and their eye's went wide. I chuckled at them and said "Chris, Ricky this is Tiny, Tiny this is Ricky and Chris" pointing to each of them "Did you actually name him Tiny?" Chris asked me. "Yeah he wasn't expected to get this big, I knew he was a Great Dane but I saw his parents and they weren't as big as him. Also it was ironic, and I couldn't think of another name for him." I shrugged and they nodded, then Ricky asked "And the landlord let you keep him here?' "yeah as long as he doesn't get any noise complaints from his barking, cause it's pretty loud." I smiled and petted Tiny's head.

I looked at my phone and checked the time "fuck, I have to head to work." "Where do you work?" Ricky asked as I was getting my stuff together "uh, I own an auto body shop not to far from here" "Is that why there's like 5 parking spots not available anymore?" Ricky asked. I smirked and answered "maybe" "Dude I was planning on getting another car!" Ricky said with a pout "Isn't there other spots available?" I asked him "Yeah but they are all outside" he complained "I'm sorry but if I need to work from home I need the space, plus I have 5 vehicles." their eyes went wide again. "really?" Chris asked asked "Yeah I have a black and red Dirt Bike, a black 1967 Chevy Impala I rebuilt myslef, a black 1989 Corvet that my friend helped me rebuild, a black 2015 Ram 2500, and a black Ducati 1199 Superleggera, I had a few more but I had to leave them in Vegas" I pointed out on my fingers. They looked at me like I was nuts. "Motherfucker" was all Ricky said, I laughed at them and asked "wanna come with me to the shop, we are working on a couple of sick cars?" "Hell yes" they both said in unison, they looked at each other and laughed. "what should we take?" I questioned myself "Impala?" Ricky asked. I shrugged and said "sure, why not" I grabbed the Impala keys off the hook, kissed Tiny's head and headed for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh cars hope you enjoyed the second chapter. I had fun writing it.