Status: ON HOLD!!

It's Time to Live

New Friends

~Legacy's P.O.V~

We walked down to the parking garage and found the Impala. "Damn" I heard Ricky say, I laughed "like what you see?" "very much so, SHOTGUN!!" Ricky yelled "Fuck" Chris said. I opened the trunk and pulled out my Slipknot album. I went to the drivers seat and got in, while Ricky got in the passenger seat, and Chris got in the back seat. I put the CD in the player "you have a CD player in here?" Chris asked "Yeah, I installed it when I rebuilt it, can't have a shitty music system in a gorgeous car." I smirked "Guess not" Chris laughed.

~Ricky's P.O.V~

We jammed to Slipknot the entire way there, Chris screaming his brains out and me pretending to play Guitar. Legacy just laughed and sung quietly to herself.

We pulled into Legacy's auto body shop 20 minutes later, 'Dragon Litz Auto' "neat name" I said to her "thanks" she said "where did you come up with that?" Chris asked her "uh, well 'Dragon' is my nickname and 'Litz' is my last name so I just put them together." "cool" Chris said "where'd you get the nickname 'Dragon' from?" I asked her "because I breathe fire" she said sarcastically "oooh, can I see?" sarcasm dripping from my voice. "actually because I apparently have the temper of a dragon who is on her period" she smiled at me. "well…. now we know not to piss you off or you'll burn us" Chris said "ha, damn straight" she laughed. I shook my head.

We've been here a couple hours and we met her employe's/friends Jamie, Dean, Alex, and Asher. we fit in pretty well with them, they all had tattoo's and piercings and had the same taste in music as Legacy, but were pretty buff compared to me. "How long has this place been open?" I asked the guys. "A week or two now." Asher stated "She only moved into her apartment today." I said "yeah she was staying in her office so she could get things up and running" Jamie said. "What about her horse" I replied "He stayed with her. He might as well be a fucking horse he's huge, i'm surprised he didn't eat us" Alex said

Asher and I were talking outside while we had a smoke, when we left to go outside Legacy was in her office talking on the phone. We heard yelling "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, I FUCKING ORDERED THE PART TWO FUCKING WEEKS AGO, YOU PIECE OF SHIT" Asher sighed. I put my death stick out and followed Asher back inside. We could see through her through her office window yelling into the phone clenching her fists. "MY CLIENT NEEDS THIS CAR BEFORE THE END OF THE FUCKING WEEK ……. THE FUCKING CAR WON'T RUN WITHOUT THAT FUCKING PART …….. THAT PART SHOULD HAVE BEEN HERE FUCKING THREE DAYS AGO …… THE CLIENT IS LEAVING THE STATE AND HE NEEDS HIS FUCKING CAR …….. HE ONLY TRUSTS ME WITH THAT FUCKING CAR ……. IT'S WORTH MORE THAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE" "Shouldn't you stop this" I asked Asher "nah, shit gets done when she's like this" he laughed "plus then she can get some anger out before she smashes something in her office" Dean spoke and I nodded. "YOU BETTER FUCKING BRING THAT FUCKING PART …….. I'LL FUCKING PUT YOUR DICK IN THE MICROWAVE AND THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T" then she hung up. She walked out of her office "cocksuckers all of them, I swear" Asher and Dean doubled over in laughter "you swear worse than Ricky, and that's something" I sent a glare to Chris "Fuck you asshat" I said "see" Chris said "well what can you do" she said. "can you guys close up shop?" She asked "Sure" Jamie said "Ready to go?" She turned to Chris and I "yup" Chris said "kay, i'll see you guys tomorrow, don't break anything" She turned to the boys standing by the Camaro "Can't promise anything Dragon" Alex said.

We drove while listening to Beartooth blasting from the CD player "where's a good food place?" Legacy asked us "Uh, there is an amazing diner by where I live" Chris said "cool give me directions, i'm fucking hungry" Chris laughed "kay turn left up here" Chris said pointing in between the seats. "hey mind if I call the guys, they're probably hungry to?" I asked "Not at all" Legacy shrugged "cool" I dialed Balz's number and put the phone to my ear it rang three times before he picked up the phone "Hey Rick what do you want?" he asked "you with the guys?" I asked him "Yeah, whats up?" "we are heading to the diner by Chris's, care to join?'' "sure, i'll round up the fuckers and get them down there" before I had the chance to say bye Legacy screamed while pretending to be high "Ricky, pass the coke!!!" Chris and Legacy started laughing quietly to themselves "Who the fuck was that!!?" Balz asked "nobody" I simply stated glaring at Legacy "Ouch Ricky you hit me right in the feels!!" Legacy said while whipping away a fake tear. "kay, well we will see you there, tell 'nobody' we say hi" then he hung up. "I can't … believe … you just ….. did that" Chris said in between laughter. "Oh Legacy they said to tell 'nobody' they say 'hi' so hi" I said facing her "well then." she smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
for all the swearing I put in this Chapter I am going to hell lol.