Status: ON HOLD!!

It's Time to Live

Fond Memories

~Legacy's P.O.V~

We pulled into my shops parking lot and got out. "You own this place?" Balz said as we were getting out of the cars "With everything I have, minus my dog of course." Angelo pulled into the driveway a few seconds later and they got out of the car. Dean and Asher were still here. When we walked into the shop they were leaning on on of the work benches and drinking beers. "Did you break anything." I asked "no" Dean answered while Asher rolled his eyes "Good" I retorted. "Guys this is Dean and Asher." "And we know who you are" Asher said and smirked, clearly checking Balz out.

"Alright you horny freaks where's the part?" I asked them. Dean pointed to my office. "Thanks I'll be right back, there's beers in the fridge if you guys want one." I said and pointed to the mini fridge we had under on of the work benches. I walked into my office and grabbed my black jumpsuit with flames on the side of it and walked into my two piece bathroom. I stripped off my band tee and black skinny jeans and replaced them with the jumpsuit that had 'Dragon' stitched nicely into the top left corner. I threw my hair into a low ponytail, grabbed my cloths and walked out of the bathroom and put them on my desk. I grabbed the part for the car and walked out of my office and closed the door behind me, as I felt stares at the back of my head. I turned around, box in hand, and walked over to one of the work benches closest to the car I'm working on. I pulled the cover off the car to reveal it's beauty. "Me-ow" I heard Dean say "Right!" I said "You really meant it when you said this car is worth more than his house. I'm pretty sure it's worth more than my house and car combined." Asher said "Yeah One point One Million dollars. You don't know what I'd give to own this car, I'm lucky James trusts me enough to work on it" I said running my hand over the hood of the car. "What kind of car is it?" Chris asked "Hennessey Venom GT" Ghost said "I like you more you, know your cars" I said to him "Damn straight." He said smiling and walking over to the car "90-degree V8 engine" he smiled "Fuck yes!" I said "Now I gotta work make yourself comfortable boys" I smiled at them. "I'll see you tomorrow" Dean said walking over. I gave him a hug and waved to Asher "Yeah, your going to have to open shop, I won't be in till noon" I said to him as he was walking to the door. "Just leave the key in the mail box." He said and walked out.

I walked over to the CD player and looked the through the music we have and I picked out Falling in Reverse's album 'Fashionably Late' one of my favourite albums. I turned it up as I heard 'Champion' come on "Nice choice" Balz said "Thank you" I said bowing a bit and tipping a hat that wasn't there to him. He smiled and shook his head. I walked over to the car and grabbed a rolly thing 'I never knew the name of it' setting down on the floor and grabbing a wrench. "So how long have you been into cars" Ricky asked "since I was fifteen, so seven, eight years. I knew I wanted to learn everything, once my dad showed me his 1989 Corvette." I smiled sadly at the fond memory.

(Memory)

I walked home from school fuming. I hate school, no matter now much you can say how helpful it is, shove it up your ass. I walked in through the front door and slammed it roughly. "How was your day." My mom asked as soon 'closed' the door. "Utter bull, please don't make me go back next week it's shit and I don't wanna go." "Oh it can't be that bad" my mom said crossing her arms over her chest "oh but it it. They are all stuck up bitches, and they don't have a taste in music. Mom it's horrible" I said, dramatically throwing my hands up in the air. "You grew up in a different taste of music then your peers, they grew up on Pop and Rap, you grew up on Rock music." She said. "I know, I still think it's utter bull." I rebutted.

"L you home?" Dad yelled from the garage "Yeah" I yelled back. "Come look what I just bought" he yelled again "Kay" I yelled back and started walking to he garage door. I opened up the door and saw the frame of a car "Dad what is this, it's not even half a car." I said to him wide eyed "Not yet L." He said. I smiled "Wanna help me rebuild it?" I jumped around excitedly and said yes.

(End of memory)
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's such a short chapter. But I wanted to get something out.