Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter One

Rileys POV

I woke up early that morning trying to figure out what happened last night..

I was at the Black Veil Brides concert last night and I was waiting for the band to finish their set backstage in Andys dressing room. I was marveling at the bracelet Andy had bought for our one year anniversary two months ago. It sparkled with black diamonds and rubies and on the inside was engraved with 'We're the angels that fell in love'. It was adorable and all I wanted to do was cry with joy. I watched it glimmer when there was a knock at the door.
"Come in" I said.
"Hi, I'm Juliet, I need somewhere to put my stuff before I go on stage. Andy said to just put it in his room" said Juliet.
"Yeah sure, Hi, I'm Riley, Andys girlfriend. I'm sorry, but Andy didn't mention someone coming on stage with them" I said curiously.
"Really? Andy and I have been working together to kind of remake Rebel Love Song into a duet. It's going to be amazing, fans are going to love it" Juliet explained.
Rebel Love Song was one of my favourite songs, Andy would surely tell me if they were remaking it.
"Sounds good. I can't wait to hear it. I think you should get ready cause I'm pretty sure that's the next song" I said wearily.
She glanced at the set list taped to the mirror and freaked.
"Shit! I better get out there, nice meeting you!"
"You too!" I shouted after her.

The encounter with Juliet confused me. I lay awake next to a sleeping Andy wondering why he didn't tell me about the collaboration with her. I mean, there wouldn't be anything going on. She's so not his type. Like she has short blonde hair, tall, straight and skinny. Whereas I am the total opposite. Long amber brown hair, skinny, but I have curves and short, even with high heels on.
Andy stirred in his sleep. He looked so peaceful and angelic, how could I assume he was seeing someone else. He loved me. Ever since he plucked me out of the crowd at one of their shows in LA. My head still spins when he looks at me. I wonder if he still feels the same way...

Andys POV

I had a hard time sleeping. I was trying to get Juliet out of my head. Shes different, she gets me in a way I don't even understand. I could feel Riley was awake next to me. I think she can feel something is up, best to not worry her. Her anxiety can cloud her judgement. Not like we've done anything, we've just spent a lot of time together that Riley doesn't know about. She's going to ask questions when I decide to stop pretending to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm re uploading my stories from bvbfanfiction cause I want more people to read them. So far I've had good response to all my stories and I want to continue to hear feedback.
-Tina xx