Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Ten: When we met

Andys POV

The door slammed and the house shook. The only thing that was left of Riley was the bracelet lying on the floor. Juliet stood next to me awkwardly. I looked at her and hugged her.
"I didn't realise you guys were breaking up today" Juliet said as she stroked my back.
"Well, it kinda happened accidentally."
"What do you mean it happened 'accidentally'? You were gonna break up with her anyways though. Weren't you?" She questioned.
"Yeah, I was planning to, but not in the way I did. I mean it was brutal. I would have hated it if she had said some other guys name while having sex."
Juliet gasped "Andy! You didn't?!"
"Oh, I did. It wasn't pretty" I paused flashing back to last night. "She stormed out, looking completely gutted. I felt terrible" I said as I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.
Juliet came and sat next to me.
"Andy, it'll be okay. She'll get over it."
"Will she? She seemed really upset. I should go and talk to her" I got and headed for the door, but Juliet grabbed my arm to stop me.
"She probably wants to be left alone right now." That sounded reasonable. Besides she'd be with Ashley. He would comfort her I suppose.
I put on a movie to distract myself from Rileys reaction to the break up.
I sank into the couch next to Juliet and she rested her head on my lap.
As the movie started I thought about when me and Riley first met. It was a summer night in June and we were playing a show in LA. The fans were going crazy and it had been the best concert so far. The crowd was a sea of black, but my eyes constantly went to one girl. She wasn't wearing black. She was standing five rows from the front and was wearing florescent pink. She had printed the BVB logo on the front in black and covered herself in pink and black warpaint. If she did it to get noticed, she succeeded. My eyes would catch hers and I couldn't look away. It was like she was standing next to me and I could hear her whispering my name. When we got to the final song I asked security to get her onstage.
When she got to me she was shaking with excitement.
"What's your name?" I asked as I heard the cries of the crowd.
"Riley" she said nervously.
"Well Riley, I need your help with this last song. I want you to sing with me, you know Rebel Love Song right?"
Her eyes went wide and nodded.
"Okay, here we go."
The crew handed her a mic and the band started the song.
"I cannot hide what's on my mind, I feel it burning deep inside." I sang and the next line was like the song was made for her.
"A passion crime to take whats mine, let us start living for today."
Her voice was amazing. She took my breath away. After we sang the last line together, I took her hand and held it up like champions. After the show, we were constantly together. Talked for hours on end. We would text when I was on tour. We met and there was that click. Like that puzzle piece finding its place. That October we were official and in love. What changed? I changed.
Snapping back to the present, I looked down at Juliet. Her pixie cut blonde hair curled slightly on the nape of her neck. I leaned down and kissed her neck. I felt her smile and shiver slightly.
"Are you cold Jules?"
"Umm, little bit, do you mind getting a blanket?"
"Sure bub" I said as she moved to let me get up. "Actually, why don't we just watch a movie upstairs?" I suggested
"Okay" She smiled.
I got upstairs before her and walked into what was me and Rileys bedroom out of habit. The aftermath of the post break up was hard to look at. I could still smell Rileys sweet scented perfume lingering in the air.I stepped outside the room and shut the door just as Juliet reach me.
"The guest bedroom has a TV, we'll go in there" I said as I stood awkwardly in front of my old bedroom door. I lay under the covers as Juliet picked a movie. She switched off the light and joined me. As soon as the opening credits started I kissed her. She kissed me back and then moved so she was straddling me. She kissed my jawline, my neck, my collarbone. In response I grabbed her waist and forced her lips to meet mine in a sloppy, but passionate kiss. I then brought her closer to me so I could bite her neck. She let out a groan of pleasure and I bit down harder. She let out another moan. I kissed the mark I left and slid my hands under her shirt to help her take it off. She removed my t-shirt and kissed my chest. She reached my hips and undid my pants. I rolled her over so she was underneath me. I kissed her breasts and gently ran my fingers along her ribs. I felt her body shiver and writhe. I pulled off her jeans and grinded my erection against her. She thrusted her hips in frustration.
"Come on Andy. You've wanted this since the day we met, so stop teasing me" and with her reassurance that she wanted this. I guided my dick inside her and I felt her body shake. She grabbed the headboard as I thrusted deep inside her.
"Oh my.. God. Andy, you're so big." She let a series of groans. She was panting and her chest was heaving. "Oh, Andy, I think I'm gonna... " She cried out in pleasure and in synchronization, I came at the same time. I lay down next her and we were both out of breath.
"That" she panted "was amazing."
"Yeah" I managed to get out. I kissed her neck and cuddled her. We fell asleep in each others arms, not wanting to let her go.