Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Eighteen: "We can be friends, right?"

During the week of me and Ashley ignoring our sexual urges, we weren't sure how to act around each other. After our hook up in the kitchen we were kinda of avoiding any physical contact. We knew we wanted to continue it, but we didn't want to hurt each other. This weekend was a bit easier cause Ashley was away doing work with his new clothing line. I was kept bust at The Roof, due to Kimber being away in Hawaii, lucky bitch.
Today was Monday and Ashley was meant to be getting back tonight, which meant we could finally do what had been anticipated for a while, but first I had to talk to Andy. It was a good thing Ash wasn't getting back till tonight cause he wouldn't want me to go.
I waited at a nearby cafe for Andy.
We were meeting at 1:30. It was now 1:43 and only just walked in the door.
"Sorry I'm late, Juliet wouldn't get out of the shower. Have you been waiting long?" He asked.
"Only 15 minutes, I have all day for you" I said sarcastically.
"Come on Riley, we going to be civil?" He said trying to reason with me.
"Yes, we are. I'm just impatient" I said.
"Listen Riley. I'm sorry about everything. I'm sorry for cheating on you, I'm sorry for saying someone elses name. I was distracted. You know I love you and I never meant to hurt you. Especially in the way I did. That was horrible and brutal, but I didn't mean any of it. Not in that way. I still care about you. It hurt me so much to see you walk away from me."
He seemed sincere.
"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to walk out, I just needed space away from you. You really hurt me. I thought our relationship meant something. My life has always been up and down and for one, for once, it was at a normal level where I could breathe and you took that from me. I know Ash , told you about us, but I think I have another shot at having a life where I can breathe. Are you going to be okay with that?" I asked hoping he could deal with this.
"I'm sorry I lost my temper last week. I didn't want to hurt you. Ash, well that was a reflex, but I am sorry. I love you both and if being with him is what you want, then I won't get in the way."
"Thank you Andy. It means a lot to me. We can be friends, right? Maybe not now, but in time. Ashley is still one of your best friends" I said.
"I would like that" he smiled.
We talked some more and soon fell into our old selves. Laughing and reminiscing about old times and the hours flew by. I looked at the time on my phone.
"Shit! It's 6, I have to get going. Ashley will be home soon" I said panicked.
"Okay, I'll walk you out" Andy said as I stood up.
We walked out to our cars in silence and then Andy hugged me and kissed my forehead.
"Thanks for today Riley, I missed you" he said backing away from me.
I got in my car and raced home so I could surprise Ashley.
I quickly went upstairs to retouch my makeup and hair. I then pulled out the duffel bag with my stripper stuff. I found my Hello Kitty lingerie set. The thong was black lace with a pink bow on the back and the bra was also lace with Hello Kitties eyes and whiskers printed on them. My favourite thing about the set was the fluffy pink Kitty ears. They completed the look.
I heard the front door open downstairs. Shit! he was home. I quickly ran into his room to lay on his bed and look sexy.
"Riles, I'm home! Where are you?!" I heard him call.
"I'm in your bedroom" I called back.
I could hear him coming up the stairs. "What are you doing in there" he said curiously.
"Come in and see" I giggled.
He opened the door and his face was priceless.