Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Two: Questions

Rileys POV

I had been lying awake for what felt like hours, but it was only 9:00am. I decided to make Andys favourite breakfast before he woke up. I gave Andy a quick glance, who was now facing away from me and lightly snoring. He not getting up any time soon.
I pulled on some shorts and walked downstairs to see if we had the stuff to make pancakes.

Andys POV

I felt the weight change in the bed when Riley got up. She didn't even try to wake me up. Somethings wrong, she knows it.
I sat up in bed and looked over at the picture framed on her nightstand. It was the Halloween party we went to when we had been dating for a few months. We had dressed up as fallen angels, with smeared war paint and fake blood all over our bodies. It was after that party, when we had gotten home and were a bit tipsy, so we had stupidly jumped in the pool to wash off the all the paint on our bodies. I looked at her in the moonlight and told her I loved her. She loved me too and that's when I said 'We're the angels that fell in love'. Everything fell into place from there.
My train of thought disappeared when I smelt pancakes coming from the kitchen. I immediately put my boxers on and ran downstairs.
I found Riley in front of the stove cooking the last of the pancake batter. She hadn't heard me come downstairs so I came up behind her and hugged her waist.
"Good morning" I whispered while kissing her neck.
"Morning babe. Take a seat, start eating before they go cold" she said.
I sat in my usual spot where she had already laid out the biggest pancake of the lot and grabbed the ice cream for me.
She joined me once she had finished the last pancake, placed it on her plate and looked up at me.
I was mid bite and I stopped when she looked me. Wasn't sure if I should continue eating or stare awkwardly back.
She finally said "So the remake of Rebel Love Song was interesting".
I gulped down the mouthful of pancake and thought for a moment before answering.
"It was. The fans seemed to like it though. Juliet was great" I shouldn't have said that last part.
"Yeah she was. When did you guys meet? Cause you never mentioned her". Riley asked curiously.
"Really? Must have slipped my mind. I met her a few months ago when she was singing at a bar near Ashleys house. I thought she had the perfect voice to compliment mine and wanted to do a duet" I explained.
"Huh, so umm, was that the first concert she's done with you?"
"Umm, no. She done a couple with us. The fan response is good, so I think we'll keep going with her" I knew I had to tread carefully. Riley got really touchy when new girls were hanging around me for long periods of time.

Rileys POV

He wasn't lying, but something was different. He was falling for her. I could see it and it scared me cause I loved Andy.
I got up from the table to get ready for work.
"Well I hope you guys are doing whats best for the band" I said after putting my plate in the sink and leaving Andy to clean up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll it at the tow chapter for now, but don't think it's any old Andy love story cause there are many turns of events. This is only one of four stories.
-Tina xx