Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Three: The Roof

Rileys POV

As I was driving my yellow, convertible BMW to work I had multiple calls and texts from Ashley who would surely be waiting for me at The Roof. I pulled up to The Roof and sure enough Ashley was standing in front of his white Lamborghini waiting for me to open up.
"Hey doll" I said once I had killed the engine.
"Hey Riles, why didn't you answer my calls?"
"I was driving, how was I meant to? I'm not crashing this one like I did with my Mercedes".
"True, wouldn't want that to happen again" Ashley chuckled at the thought of me rear ending someones Jaguar with my Mercedes.
"So how do you think the show went last night?" I asked, even though I just wanted his take on Juliet.
"I think it was good, the fans were screaming as per usual, girls throwing themselves at me. Yeah, nothing out of the ordinary".
"What about with ummm," I knew her name, but didn't want Ash to know I was obsessing. "Juliet on stage? She didn't change the dynamic too much, did she?" Come on Ash, give me something! I thought to myself.
"Umm hard to say, Andy is the one who knows her. The rest of us only see her at shows. She and Andy really get into the song though. Like they bond over it. It's kinda weird to watch, but other than she's good. Why do you ask?"
"I've just noticed Andy acting differently lately and I feel like we are slipping. I don't know it could just be me over reacting or my anxiety. I just hope he knows I love him" I felt like I was gonna cry.
Ashley hugged me tightly to stop me from crying and to pull myself together.
"Thank you Ash. Now I have to open to bar" I rummaged through my bag looking for the keys, when Ash gripped my wrist.
"Riley, you have to calm down, nothing is happening between them and even if it is you can finally leave him and be with me" He grinned ear to ear. I knew he was trying to make me smile and it always worked. Ever since me and Andy made ourselves official as a couple, Ashley always flirted with me , telling me to leave Andy for him. He was joking of course, but I might actually consider it if Andy were to leave me.
I finally managed to open to door to The Roof, which was the bar/club I owed.It was a place for all the people that didn't fit in and for music that you wouldn't hear on the 'Top Hits' radio station. No DJs crap here, just pure bands and venue for amateur bands to play. It was that place you walk into and say I'm home.
Ashley raced in ahead of me to grab a drink. Of course. The only person I know who will start drinking at 11:30 in the morning.
"Really Ash? At this time? At least wait until lunch!"
Ashley laughed as he grabbed himself a whiskey on the rocks. He took the first sip "AAHHH that's better, been craving that since I woke up!"
"Then why didn't you have one at home?" Instead of taking my alcohol, I thought.
"Cause I wanted to see you, silly" Ashley grinned like the Cheshire Cat.
"No you wanted to see me use the stripper pole I just installed upstairs. Well tough luck, it's not for me it's for the bar"
"Please! You secretly got it for yourself so Andy doesn't see you" I was blushing even though it wasn't true. "Ashley, just admit it, you want me to strip for you. The reason I got the stripper pole was to bring a bit of my hometown here. Get a bit of Vegas up in here, while still staying pure LA"
"You just don't want to tell Andy that you were once a stripper. It's okay, Andy will love it!" Ashley still couldn't get the grin off his face.
"It's a part of my life that I would like to forget" I said as I looked down at the small stars I had tattooed on the top of my left pinkie finger and going down the side of my hand.