Sequel: He Has My Heart
Status: I have two accounts on blackveilbridesfanfiction.com under the names tina and tinamoli

Is He for Me?

Chapter Nine: Moving on

"Hello again Riley" Juliet said nervously.
I turned to look at Andy, but he wouldn't look at me.
Something inside me snapped.
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ANDY!! I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN GONE A DAY AND YOU'VE ALREADY REPLACED ME!!"
"No, no, Riley, listen to me, I asked her over to talk, just talk" he pleaded as I glared at him.
"Yeah, I'm sure that's what you guys were gonna do! I'm leaving Andy. I obviously mean nothing to you. We have spent the last year of our lives together and you have just thrown it away."
"Riley, please, I'll always love you." Andys face soften as he tried to reason with me, but I saw right through it.
We were all still awkwardly standing in the entrance. I looked down at my wrist and saw the bracelet Andy gave me. I struggled with clasp, so I gave it a hard tug and broke it. Andy gasped as I dropped it on the floor.
Juliet looked confused as to what happened, but I ignored her. I grabbed my stuff and stormed out leaving them in the house I once called home.

Ashleys POV

I anxiously sat in the living room, waiting for Riley to come back. What if she makes up with Andy and doesn't move in with me? I started to pace the length of the living room. A couple of minutes later I heard a car pull up. I ran to the front door to greet her, hoping she would be in a better mood. I was wrong. She looked worse than before. She was still sitting in her car with her hands over her face, crying. I opened her car door and helped her out.
"Riles, what happened baby?" I asked trying to comfort her.
She shook her head not wanting to explain.
"Okay doll. You can talk about it when you're ready. Lets go inside, we can watch a movie or something? Okay?" I gave her a small smile and she nodded.
We went upstairs to the bedroom and had a movie marathon. We snuggled on the bed for hours. She was happy in my arms, maybe she would realise that she should be with me and not Andy. After, maybe the fifth movie she looked up at me and smiled.
"Thank you Ashley. For being here for me. It means a lot that you actually care about me." Her eyes seemed to melt as she looked into mine. She ran her hand across my bare chest and stomach, tracing my 'outlaw' tattoo with her fingers.
"Anytime Riles. I'm always here for you" I said as I stroked her hair.
Her face soften and she leaned to kiss me. Softly at first, but they soon turned into heavy, passionate kisses. I was taken by surprise. Could she see that I saw her more than a friend?