Status: Enjoy

Dude... Wrong Window.

Seriously wrong window...

"Jack what the fuck is with that dude he's been standing out there singing for like 10 minutes" May had said walking into my room. There was a boy standing outside my window who had been basically serenading me for the past 10 minutes.
"What do you want me to do May? I don't even know who it is?" I said, our parents were out for the night otherwise they would’ve told him to go.
"I think it's that kid Alex, you know our neighbors boyfriend." She said.
"Fine I'll go tell him” I got up and walked downstairs and out the back door, then around the yard so I ended up walking behind him. “Hey man, you’re Alex right, Zacks Boyfriend?” I said and I must have startled him, cause when he turned around he had a scared expression on his face.
“Yeah I’m Alex, and yeah that’s me. Who are you?” He asked turning around, having stopped playing his guitar and singing.
“Um… my name is Jack, and you should probably know that Zack is out of town for the week, and that that is his house and window.” I said pointing to my neighbor’s house.
“What...? Oh my God” He said surprised. “So who have I been singing to for the past 10 minutes?” He asked awkwardly.
“Me.” I said raising my hand a little bit.
“Oh God I’m so sorry! I’ll just leave now”
“No it’s okay you can stay just stop singing, so why were you serenading Zack at midnight?”
“Well he actually broke up with me and I was trying to apologize for whatever I did, and try and get him back.”
“That’s kind of sweet. If you don’t mind me asking why do you think he broke up with you?”
“Yeah, I think it’s because he was cheating on me and decided he liked them better.”
“What makes you think he was cheating? And if he was why are you trying to get him back?”
“I saw him fucking someone else, and because I just really like being in a relationship.”
“Oohh….” I paused for a few moments. “Do you want to go to dinner with me on Friday, like for a date?”
“Um… Yeah okay. I don’t see why not.”
************************************ (1year later)
“Hello sunshine, or what's your name today?
Well you look so graceful, but I'm not faithful.
Do you really want to be with me?
Hello summer, or should I say goodbye?
Well, it's been so long but I'm still thinking
If it’s worth another try
Well I've got a lot to talk about if you still
Want to listen or if you even care.” I heard coming from outside my window. I got up opened it and leaned outside.
“You finally got the right window.” I smirked down at my boyfriend, he just grinned back at me, “C’mon in you doofus.” He then started walking towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys want a second part where they fuck? cause thatd be what would be coming next.