‹ Prequel: Run Away With My Heart

Hear Your Heart

34: You & I

“Mrs Olivia Casillas” Iker whispered as he held Olivia close to him, a wide smile still fixed on his face. It had been a punt, suggesting that they get married, but part of him was thrilled that Olivia had agreed. It was them, small, subtle, and understated, and Iker was pleased that they had done what they had done, even if it would cause a problem with relatives and friends further down the line, he couldn’t quite believe that Olivia was his wife.

“You need to get that out of your system before we get home” Olivia replied gently, her smile matching his “If Callie hears you call me that, she’s going to freak out and yell and that is something I want to save until the baby has been born” she teased.

Iker chuckled. “I understand that, but it is quite a strange thought, you know? I mean, not even a year ago, we weren’t even talking and now look at us” he mumbled, still holding her close “You’re my wife, we already have one beautiful son, and in a few little months, we will have another” he mused, his hand moving over her bump.

Olivia shook her head gently and moved to pull away from him. “Talking of our beautiful son, we probably ought to get back to him” she mused, quietly climbing off of the bench they had returned too after the small ceremony that they had had in the city hall. It hadn’t been what Olivia had expected, when she pictured marrying Iker, she had pictured a medium sized ceremony in Madrid, but she kind of liked the way they had done things. It was intimate, it had been them and a couple of witnesses that they had found outside, and she couldn’t have pictured anything better. She was pretty sure that marrying Iker was far more important to her than the way in which it happened.

“Do we have to?” Iker whined playfully “I would much rather sit here all day and cuddle up with my wife” he added, moving to press a kiss to her lips gently.

Olivia shook her head. “You must stop saying that” she murmured between gentle kisses “People are going to be so pissed at us” she added.

Iker smirked. “Let them be pissed, querida, all that matters is I have you all to myself for the rest of our days” he quipped.

Olivia smiled. “That’s a pretty amazing thought” she noted, placing her arms around his neck.

“It’s the best thing in the world right now” Iker noted “And it will only be bested by the moment I get to hold our beautiful new baby boy in my arms for the first time” he added.

Olivia rolled her eyes. “Baby girl” she corrected before she pressed a light kiss against his lips, causing him to grin.

He doubted he could get over the feeling of being newly married.

~#~
“You two look pleased with yourselves” Callie mused as she moved to collect her handbag from the side. She had enjoyed spending the day with her godson, she loved Thiago almost as much as his parents did, but she was a little glad that Iker and Olivia were home. Despite not quite being able to walk yet, the toddler was still a handful and Callie was exhausted.

“We had a wonderful day” Iker noted gently “I spent time with the most wonderful girl in the world and I can’t picture anything more great” he enthused before he padded out of the room, insisting on checking on Thiago.

Callie frowned. “Was that odd?” she posed, turning to Olivia.

The brunette shook her head. “Not particularly. He has a tendency to exaggerate” she quipped as she moved to sit down “How was your day with Jacob and Thiago?” she posed, not wanting to focus too much on her and Iker. She knew if she did, then she would spill the beans, something she didn’t want to do.

Callie shrugged. “It was fine” she noted “Like every day for the last four years. Fine. Not spectacular, but OK” she noted.

“Cal, if you want Jacob to commit, perhaps you should just tell him” Olivia noted “The guy is a lot of things, but he’s not psychic” she added.

“I just wish things could be a little more like they were in the begging. When we first started going out, he couldn’t keep his hands off of me and I kind of miss it you know? I just want to feel wanted” Callie mused.

“Then tell him, Cal. Do you honestly think that Iker and I don’t have days where I feel like I am underappreciated? Cal, the guy ended up cheating on me because he didn’t think he was good enough and that isn’t something I want you to put Jacob through, or to go through yourself. Talk to him, tell him how you feel, or you might just lose the best thing you ever had” Olivia noted.

Callie blinked, a little amazed by the strength of Olivia’s speech, but nodded. “You’re probably right” she noted softly “I will talk to him” she added.

“Good” Olivia smiled “Now, I will see you in a few months’ time when this little one makes her first appearance” she added, gently rubbing her bump.

Callie grinned. “I cannot wait” she noted as she hugged the brunette tightly “Look after those boys, Oli” she mumbled.

Olivia smiled. “I am not letting them go any time soon” she noted softly.

Callie offered her one last parting smile before she stepped out of the house, affording Iker the chance to pad over to her, pressing a series of warm kisses to the back of her neck. “Thiago’s sound asleep” he murmured between gentle kisses “He doesn’t look like he’s going to be up any time soon” he added.

Olivia giggled. “What are you getting at, Mr Casillas?” she teased, her hands holding his which sat on her bump.

Iker smirked against her skin. “You know precisely what I am thinking, Mrs Casillas” he replied “I want to celebrate our marriage” he added.

“Do you ever want to do anything but that?” Olivia teased, turning to face him.

“Not when I have you, no” Iker replied before he dropped a kiss against her lips, earning another wide smile.

She couldn’t quite believe she had married him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to Jayme112234 for the comment :)