Just a Dream

II.

-Avery' POV-
I walked into Sunrise Mall, scanning the place for Ronnie. Knowing her, she wouldn't be at Spencer's like we agreed, and lo and behold, she wasn't. I sighed and quickly started walking towards Hot Topic. Maybe she's looking at band merch.
"Avery!" I turned to see Ronnie running at me; with a Starbucks cup in each hand. Once she caught up to me, she hands me one “Your favorite.” She smiled.
I beamed as I breathed in the aroma of my cinnamon dulce latte and internally forgave her. “Thanks, love.” I said as I took a big sip.
“You’re welcome.” She began, “It’s the least I could do for giving you such a short notice to hang out.”
I laughed. “Yeah, speaking of, you really need to work on that.” I playfully punched her on the arm.
We made our way to Hot Topic and I started looking through all the PTV albums. Maybe I overlooked the song that I’ve been dreaming of. But not avail. I knew all the songs listed on all of the albums.
“Hey, what’s the matter?”
I shook my head and looked to see a very concerned Ronnie.
“It’s nothing.” I simply said with a tiny fake smile. I never told anyone about my dream. Not even Ronnie, but that’s about to change. “Actually, there is something…”
“Oh? Lets get out of here then; I can’t hear you over the loud music”
Once we left the store, we went to the food court and sat down. “What is it? she asked.
“Okay, first of all, this is going to sound really weird and I would really appreciate it if you let me finish everything before saying anything, alright?”
Ronnie was giving me this inquisitive look, trying to figure out what I was getting at. “Oh….kay?”
I took a deep breath. “Well, you know how you introduced me to Pierce the Veil and everything, right? I’ve been having these dreams of them recording this song and I have no clue as to what this song is and I’ve looked everywhere and nothing, absolutely nothing, comes up. And I know that it’s weird, but like, you’re the one who loves them! Can you imagine how weirded out I am?
Ronnie’s inquisitive look turned to one of utter confusion. “Alright, alright,” She began. “First of all, I’m going to need you to breathe, Avery.” I took a deep breath and kept doing so until she was satisfied. “Okay, and second of all, how does the song go? Maybe it’s a song by another band or something.”
I sang her the melody that I knew so well as she looked at me with adoration.
“…then there’s faith in love.” I finished. “That’s all I know. I know that it’s not that long but I always wake up before they can even finish it.”
“Maybe this is something you should make a video for.” Ronnie suggested. “Maybe one of your subbies know the song, because I sure as hell don’t, as beautiful as it is. And like you said, I LOVE Pierce the Veil.”
She was the only one who knew that I made Youtube videos. I never told anyone else I knew for fear of getting judged by them. Sure, I’ve received a good number of rude comments on my videos, but since I didn’t know who posted them personally, I never cared. But I knew that it would kill me to get criticism from people I knew. Lord knows that I’ve had enough of that when I lived with my parents. “Maybe you’re right. There’s no way that someone out there doesn’t know what the song is. Who knows, what if you’re right? What if it isn’t even a Pierce the Veil song? Someone out there is bound to know it.”
Ronnie smiled. “Atta girl. So there’s nothing to worry about. Now let’s do some shopping!” She took my hand and dragged me away.

-A couple hours later-
I unlocked the door to my apartment and lugged in the various shopping bags in. I knew that I was going to have massive buyer’s remorse in the morning. I internally cursed Ronnie for convincing me to get all these things as I put everything away. After I finished that up, I got out my guitar and tripod. I set everything up at the foot of my bed like usual and took a deep breath.
“Hey guys.” I said to the camera lens. “Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I just wanted to talk about something. Lately, I’ve been having these dreams about Pierce the Veil performing this song…” I explained my dreams in as much detail as I could and finally I grabbed my guitar and started playing.
“As we wake up in your room
Your face is the first thing I see
The first time I've seen love
And the last I'll ever need
You remind her that your future
Will be nothing without her
Never lose her, I'm afraid
Better think of something good to say
But it's all been done more than once
I'll keep on trying
Oh god don't let me be the only one who says
No, at the top of our lungs there's no
No, such thing as too young
When second chances won't leave you alone
Then there's faith in love…”
I finished singing what I knew of the song and put my guitar down. “I know that this isn’t like the covers that I usually do but I am hoping that at least one of you, my lovely subscribers, know what it is. Let me know in the comments below. I love you guys!” I smiled at the camera and ended the video. I am definitely not youtube famous but I had a decent amount of subscribers. Maybe about 250 of them? I just hope that at least one of them can relive me of this mystery song. I uploaded the video onto my laptop and started editing everything. After I finished, I looked at my clock. 1:56AM. I sighed, I didn’t realize how much time I took to make this video. I quickly signed onto my youtube account and uploaded the video. After that was finished, I climbed into bed. I hope somebody, anybody, out there could help me out. Rolling over onto my side, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep as visions of Vic, Mike, Tony, and Jaime filled my head.