Just a Dream

V.

-Vic's P.O.V.-
Hello Mr. Fuentes,
I am writing to you in regards to the message that you sent me. I find it hard to believe that his song belongs to your band, Pierce the Veil, since it is nowhere to be found. I have tried numerous times to find this song online and such and my latest video was a way to find out whether or not it actually existed somewhere through my subscribers. I also find it hard to believe that this YouTube account actually belongs to Pierce the Veil and its members since there are a plethora of fan-made accounts out there. With that being said, I will not be taking down my video unless you somehow prove to me that this is really you and/or that you really are in the process of recording this song. I hope that you understand. If you have any questions, concerns, or anything, feel free to message back.
Thank you,
Avery Lennox

I smiled at the fact that she used the same ending sentence that I sent her. She sounds like quite the feisty one. Okay, I will admit that I am more than thrilled to see that she had messaged me back. Maybe this is a sign saying that I was meant to get to know her? I don't know; I'm not an overly religious man, but I do believe that there is a higher power up there. And that this higher power is telling me to take advantage of this opportunity and to keep messaging her. But how am I supposed to prove that this really is us? That it is us actually asking her to take down the video and that we're not a fan-made account?
I raked through my mind for some options when I heard a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in!"
"Hey," I heard Mike's voice say. "Any news about that Avery girl and the video?"
"Yeah," I started, "She messaged us back, actually."
"Really?" Mike said, sounding incredulous. "Well, what did she say?"
"Basically that she doesn't believe that that we're us and that she won't take down the video unless we prove to her somehow that we're who we are."
Mike ran his hands down his face. "Shit. How do you propose we do that?"
"I don't know. I was trying to come up with a solution when you came in. I was just planning on messaging her back asking what we can do to prove that we are who we are and not a fan-made account."
"Okay..I'll just leave you to it then." He replied as he left my room.
Alright. Now what to say to Avery. How can I word this message so that even after we prove who we are, we can still keep in contact?
I don't even know why I want to keep in contact with her. She exists, yeah. But what are the chances that she even lives by us? Even if we keep in contact, the chances of us actually meeting up in person are next to none.
Wait. "meeting up"? Am I really thinking that far ahead already? Does that make me a creeper? Would it make me a bigger creeper for replying so quick too? Maybe I should wait off until later to reply to her?
With all these questions running through my brain, I almost forgot to even type up a reply.
Miss Lennox,
First and foremost, feel free to just call me Vic. Secondly, I don't have a clue on how to prove to you that we are in fact, Pierce the Veil, and that this is our personal YouTube account. Please let us know what we can do.
Thanks,
Vic
That should suffice, right? I sighed. I don't know what this girl is doing to me...and I'm not sure if I like it or not.