All of Me

Chapter 2

*July 16th, 2011*

Today was the day that I'd no longer be known as Ashleigh Nicole Seabrook, baby Seabrook, or little Seabs. No, today I'd be known as Ashleigh Nicole Turris, WIFE of Kyle Turris, centre man for the Ottawa Senators.

It was so surreal that I'd no longer be connected by name to my brother. I had wanted a small wedding, however with two NHL teams, it was a bit difficult, plus family. It was a lovely outdoor wedding. It was a hot summer day. I had Dayna (my sister in law) as my maid of honour, and Kyle had Brent as his best man.

The reception was at ScotiaBank Arena. It was the best way to hold about sixty hockey players, their families, and our families. It was spacious and the guests could ice skate if they wanted to.

"This is everything I've ever wanted and more. Thank you Kyle. I can't wait for us to start our new life."

"Anything for you babe. You know that. I wanted you to have your dream wedding, after all you only get one wedding."

Kyle and I were so in love. Well you can imagine what happened that night. My wedding was like it was straight out of a fairytale.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this is so short. It looked longer on mobile and it ended up being shorter than I wanted it to be, not that I see it on my laptop