Status: Wattpad.com/Zenki44

Where?

Chapter 1

Jessie's POV-

Long time no see, eh? Yeah..

It's been about two and a half years since Kaley was born. It's been about six months since Jeremy disappeared..

For the first year of Kaley's life, Jeremy and the band postponed all their tours so that Jeremy could stay home. Eventually, they had to go back on tour.

The thing is, Jeremy never came back. The guys explained to me that they just couldn't find him. They figured he was already on the plane.

He doesn't respond to text or calls. The guys claim they have no idea what happened to him, and I trust them.

Jeremy just kind of, fell of the face of the Earth.

Kaley isn't old enough yet to notice the absence of her father. She's slowly learning to talk. All she can say right now is 'Mama' and 'Cookie'

Once, she grabbed Neil's finger and said "Dada?" I busted out in tears and Neil tried to hide his red eyes.

Neil has pretty much stepped up and taken responsibility for everything Jeremy would've done. I thank him for it, but it's just not the same without it actually being Jeremy. Without Neil though, I wouldn't be able to take care of this baby.

After Jeremy disappeared, Neil moved back in with me to help. I figured it would be for the best.

Neil usually sleeps on the couch since we set up the nursery in his old room. Though occasionally we'll have movie night like we use to and he'll fall asleep in my bed.

Movie night... It's just not the same without waking up with both guys next to me.

Neil assures me every night that someone will find Jeremy, or maybe he got lost and lost his phone.

But even if he did get lost, wouldn't he have figured something out by now? It's been half a year.

The guys don't think I know, but I know Josh, Kevin and Alex constantly sneak off to Colorado to search for him.

I cry basically every night, pray that he'll come back. Or even if someone could find him and say that they spotted him or something would make me happy.

Some people say, "Well he probably just left you."

I'm positive they're wrong. Why would the guys still be here? Well, they are my friends, but why would they lie to me?

I asked Neil once and he said "I would never lie to you. Especially to the point where you break your heart. I swear to you I would never do that. I'm just not that type of person, I can't break someone I loves heart." And I believe him.

I just want things to go back to the way they before they went on that tour, I want to stop that tour. Maybe fake that I'm sick and can't care for the baby so that they would've stayed home, even if only for a couple days.

My life won't be the same until I find Jeremy, and I will find Jeremy.
♠ ♠ ♠
The whole story (15 parts) is on wattpad.com/ClawzAttack